Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 03/30/14-04/01/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



March 30, 2014 - Sunday 4:54 PM

Otsumogi! [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today's National Concert has been suspended (´・_・`)


To everyone who was looking forward to it,
I'm sorry ( ; ; )

Please return home safely!

Why did it have to be today of all days!!!


At the next stage, I'm going to let out all my power that I wasn't able to today and more so,
I'd be very happy if you came!



March 31, 2014 - Monday

11:15 AM

Ohamogi ☻ [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

I slept for 12 hours ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››♡


I'll work hard again today ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



11:35 PM

Otsumogi ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃

Today, Saki-chan was saying
"Today isn't April 2nd!?"

so I said

"The taxes haven't increased yet!!!" (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾


Lately, I've been listening to a lot of artists' songs ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

It's nice when you can enjoy the PV while listening!
It's fun for me to
watch over and over and be like "I like this part!" ☀︎


What is your favorite PV?

Hey!Hey!



April 1, 2014 - Tuesday 11:25 PM

Otsumogi!
Hello, I'm one of the 3 musketeers Lol [T.N. - She's referencing this joke by Moe: http://akb48matome.com/archives/51919435.html The DVD highlights include performances by the next generation center candidates, the 3 musketeers Kojima Mako, Nishino Miki, Owada Nana, but the image Moe posts lists Aigasa Moe, Mogi Shinobu, and Umeto Ayano as the 3 musketeers instead]


Today, I was lazy all day ( ¯ω¯ )


I haven't left my house all day and I haven't come into contact with anyone other than my family so

I didn't have anyone to lie to. *laughs uproariously*



And I've been imagining since earlier, what would I do if I had my own room… ☻

Right now, I share a room with my older sister!


But when I actually think about it, it's hard to think of what I'd really want〜

Anyway, the thing I want to do the most is put up posters on the walls ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡

I want to live while surrounded by the things I like ♡


Everyone,
do you have anything that is like
"You absolutely need this in your room!" (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾?

Give me ideas please ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››



Ah, and of course, you're hanging up tapestries of Mogi, right…( ◠‿◠ )?←



ーーーー


A Team 4 theater performance DVD has been decided on!

Please look at the official blog for further details ☀︎

The musketeer highlight〜(^O^) *laughs*



The picture is with Mikichan!
I was fooled by Mikichan's shoe lie〜(´・_・`)



No comments:

Post a Comment