Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 04/22/14-04/23/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



New cover photo:



April 22, 2014 - Tuesday

12:45 AM

Namekuji Heart ♡ [T.N. - a song from their album, means Slug Heart]

Cute \(//∇//)\

There was a slug-san on the door of my house today (OvO)

So cute!!! [T.N. - She wrote this in English...I very much disagree D:]



1:11 AM

Nothing but the slug version U・x・U![T.N. - Milky, whyyy ;_;]



1:26 AM

You should be able to forgive me since it's past midnight.

This is what a pillbug's face looks like (OvO)

It looks Kamen Rider-ish ♡



April 23, 2014 - Wednesday

8:13 AM

Good morning!



2:00 PM

My wall photo changed (OvO)

I'm next to Shuu now!!



2:46 PM

The BⅡopening day....there are a lot of provisions and everyone's smiling and it makes me kind of happy (´-`).。oO(♡

A surprise attack from kusogaki-san [T.N. - little brat] and Nagi-chan. *laughs*
It's a good photo (OvO)
Hahhaー!!



10:01 PM

The Team BⅡopening day is over!!!

I'm glad that we all worked so hard together until today!

At first, I felt mixed emotions
and I had some worries, but
after this opening day, all my worries were blown away!

I'm going to continue working hard with these members >_<!!

I'll try to make it the best team that everyone can grow on!!



10:47 PM

Thank you very much (´-`).。oO(♡

For the cute flowers (OvO)



April 23, 2014 - Wednesday

1:00 AM

I was taking a bath!
Lately, I've been falling asleep in the bath every day >_<

The picture's with Haako ♡



12:10 PM

Good morning U・x・U!

Today is the concluding festivities for Umeda Team B!!

The last performance...I'll perform with all my might (o^^o)



4:22 PM

This is draft gen's Naiki Kokoro, a.k.a. Koko-chan ♡

Yesterday was Koko-chan's first stage (OvO)!

Hey Lemon-san...

This is what you call fresh...(。-_-。)!*laughs*



10:25 PM

Team B, thank you very much!

I was concurrent for almost 2 years
and able to have many valuable experiences,
I feel like it became a very treasured time of my life.

When my concurrency was first announced, I was full of confusion and unease,
but now today, I was able to smile on the final stage from the bottom of my heart.

The lovely members and staff,
and most importantly, all of the fans who warmly accepted me,
meeting all of you
will be my motivation to continue working hard!

Truly, thank you for the wonderful times!

Ah, I'll still have handshake events and concerts in Kantou
so please continue to support me U・x・U *laughs*



2 comments: