Monday, April 21, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 04/20/14-04/21/14 (English Translation)

Update: I was hoping to include the SakuMail with the Google+ to keep everything chronological, but the source that I'm using is always a couple of days behind so I think it'd be better to make it a separate post (maybe a weekly post on Wednesdays). I'm using baidu right now (found for me by the amazing JDK48 :D), but if any one else knows of a more up to date source, feel free to let me know!

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



April 20, 2014 - Sunday

3:50 PM

Hello!

Thank you very much for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd parts ☻

I ate a loーーt of chicken wings ♡
It seems that the staff saved some extra for me!

I'm jealous of the people of Nagoya who get to eat such delicious chicken wings everday ♪

Please take care of me again in the 4th part!


Sakura bloom!



7:43 PM

Good evening!

Today was individual handshakes (^^)

To everyone who came!
Thank you very much for the fun time ♡

I was happy that so many people came despite the cold (゚v゚)

Today's clothes were marine-themed, like sailor clothes!


With all of your cheers for the upcoming general election and new stage, I feel completely reinvigorated!

The new theater performance is approaching quickly, so I'll seriously try my best!


Now, I'm going to go eat an eel rice bowl (゚v゚)


Sakura bloom!



April 21, 2014 - Monday

12:05 AM

Oyasuminasakura (゚v゚) [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

5:55 AM

Good morning ☻

Starting from today, I need to try my best at the Team A lessons!

I'm leaving my house early this morning (゚v゚)

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:12 PM

Ahーーーー( ̄O ̄;)
I have no choice but to do itーーー( ̄O ̄;)

I'll try my bestー( ̄O ̄;)

11:34 PM

I'll try my best.
I'm so glad Chiyori was there〜(^^)

My schedule is packed again tomorrow, but...
Now is the time for me to try my best!

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment