Saturday, April 5, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 04/04/14-04/05/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



April 4, 2014 - Friday

9:33 AM

Good morning!

Yesterday, I had fallen asleep before I realized it (;゜0゜)

I wonder if I was over exhausted (・・;)

But, thanks to that, I was able to sleep very soundly ☻

Today's picture is from Gravure The Television ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

"I found a dandelion by the side of the road〜"
is what it is ☻

Ah!If you don't know what I'm talking about, please check out "Sakura, Minna de Tabeta" Type B (゚v゚)
It's the opening lyrics of the Team K4 song ""Mukashi no Kareshi no Oniichan to Tsukiau to Iu Koto" ♡

It's really popular among the members ♪
I really love this song, too!

Everyone, please listen to it!

〜Will Sakura's Predictions Be Right?Weather Forecast〜

Hokkaido and Tohoku will have rain and thunderstorms!It's necessary to be cautious of flooding plots and rising streams.
There will be heavy rain along the Pacific coastline of Hokkaido. In Miyagi, Fukushima, Ibaraki, and Kanagawa prefectures which received heavy rain, please watch out for landslides!
Kantou through Kyushu will have intervals of clear weather, but will still be raining sporadically.
There will be many areas from Kantou through the west that won't even reach a temperature of 20 degrees (・・;)


Please dress warmly if you are going out today ♡


Sakura bloom!



11:47 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow is finally the day of our Saitama Super Arena concert ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

For 1st gen, SSA is the first huge stage that we stood on ☻
I remember feeling so overwhelmed and anxious by the excessive space that I wanted to cry.

Maeda-san's graduation announcement was also at that time.
So 3 years have passed since then?

HKT48 has since increased up to 3rd gen and we were able to have our major debut.
I hope that at this Saitama Super Arena, I'll be able to show you an improved version of myself.


During this concert rehearsal, I realized just how much support we receive from others.
I feel grateful towards all of the staff. While holding on to this and reflecting on the gratitude I feel at being able to have an independent concert at the Saitama Super Arena, I hope to make it the best concert!

I'm so excited for the concert that I'm trembling with excitement like an elementary school student before a field trip ♪

I plan to enjoy it together with all of you ♡

Tomorrow, I have to wake up veーーry early so I need to go to sleep soon…
Preparing for tomorrow, oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



April 5, 2014 - Saturday

5:26 AM

Good morning!

At last, this day has come ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

I hope that we can all breeze through the HKT48 Saitama Super Arena independent concert!!

I've been looking forward to it all morning and I'm cheery and excited ♡♡
In order to bring you all the best concert, I want to put everything I can into my performance!

〜Will Sakura's Predictions Be Right?Weather Forecast〜

This morning, the whole nation has gotten colder. The temperature in Sapporo is estimated to reach below freezing within the next 12 days ( ゚д゚)
The daytime temperatures have fallen below the nationwide averages for a normal year, and the coldness will return. Hokkaido through the Sea of Japan coastline in Honshu will have snow and rainfall! There will also be snowfall along the mountains of western Japan.
Kantou through the west will also have periods of rain throughout the afternoon. Okinawa will have clear skies!


Sakura bloom!



11:43 AM

I'm off to our Saitama Super Arena independent concert!

Sakura bloom!

3:22 PM

Hello!

The Saitama Super Arena independent concert has ended ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

Yaーy!I'm all burned outー♡♡♡

It was a very, very fun concert!
To everyone who came to the concert, to everyone who watched it from a theater, thank you very much!!!!



I love you all ☻
HKT's the best!!!



Sakura bloom!



8:22 PM

Good evening!

Again, our Saitama Super Arena independent concert was very, very fun!!

In the opening!!
We came out in gym uniforms and had a huge HKT spring sports festival!

Team H and Team K4 competed against each other ☻
Unfortunately, we lost, but it was very fun rolling the big ball with all of you ♡
Thank you to everyone who cooperated!

And today, we debuted the new teams for the first time.

Kimoto Kanon-san came from SKE48 to join Team K4 and now we have 20 members!
On May 8, we will have our opening day of the "Theater no Megami" stage; it's been nothing but good news (゚v゚)

Team K4 is a newly formed team and it's the first time we've had a concurrent member join so we might still be fumbling, but together with Captain Ai-chan, I hope to help create the best team!
Everyone, please support team K4 ☻

This time again, since it was so popular after the Kyushu Tour final, I'd like to do the "This week's best five!" corner!

I sang "Cat's Eye" with Moripo, Natsu, Chiichan, and Jiina ♡

At the concerts, I'm usually part of the cutesy units so even I was surprised to be able to be part of such a cool unit ^ ^

I tried to sing it in my own cool way ♡
It was really funー♪♪

Ah!And also!
Speaking of cool songs, I was able to sing "How come?" as part of the dance senbatsu!

The production of it was really cool and for the choreography, we did dance moves different than the original Team K-san's choreography...

I think that I was able to show you all a different side of me (σ゚∀゚)σ

Also, this was the last concert for Chori and Tani as part of HKT.

The song written by Akimoto-sensei "Ima, Kimi wo Omou".
It was the perfect song for us right now and I cried from beginning to end...

Chori and Tani will no longer be a part of HKT48.
But, even if they go far away, I hope that they can become like old, good rivals to me and that we can motivate one another.

But, it's still so sad.
To not have the two of them around anymore is unimaginable.
That's why, I want to treasure the time that we have left together.

Chori, Tani, thank you.



There are lots of other things that I was able to do at this concert, but if I were to write them all here, it'd end up being a veーーーry long post so I'll leave it at that for now
(`・з・´)

Maybe I'll write the rest in my ShuuPlay column?☻

I don't think we would have made it to this concert on our own efforts alone.

It's because all of our fans are always cheering us on, because the staff around us sacrifice sleep in order to plan the concerts for us; we are really being supported by so many people!

I want to send out lots of thank you's!

Truly, thank you very much!
From now on, I hope that HKT48 can continue to run on with everything we've got ^ ^


Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment