Friday, April 11, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 04/10/14-04/11/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



April 10, 2014 - Thursday

7:25 AM

Good morning!

Today, the weather is very nice, isn't it ♡

I'm going to go eat breakfast now o(^▽^)o

Soft bread and clam chowder are so delicious ☻
Maybe I'll eat a lot this morning?*laughs*

Today, I'm a bit nervous, but I'll try my best to get along with everyone!


Sakura bloom!



8:37 PM

Good evening!

Tadaー!
My first time crossdressing o(^▽^)o

The image is the type of intellectual guy who would be on student council ☻


I crossdressed for a serial column in Ribon ♪
Murashige and Aoi crossdressed, too!


We're surprisingly suited for it?*laughs*


Sakura bloom!



April 11, 2014 - Friday

5:47 AM

Good morning!

Today, I'm up early!

Or more like...
Yesterday, when I returned to the hotel, I was asleep before I knew it (*_*)

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to update Google+!

Today, I'm heading to Fukuoka from now for a photoshoot and after that, I'm returning straight to Tokyo ☻

To make good use of my time in transit, I'll watch DVDs of the new stage and practice!


Sakura bloom!



6:52 PM

Good evening!

I've arrived in Tokyo o(^▽^)o

Today, I spent a lot of time in transit and it felt weird!
Now, I'm going to go do some work and then head back to the hotel ☻


Tomorrow seems like it'll be another very early morning... (*_*)
I need to go to sleep earlyー(*`・з・´)


Sakura bloom!

10:50 PM

Hello!

Sighー...
I'm already dozing off in bed (*_*)

But, Murashige is coming here from Fukuoka so I need to stay awake...( ゚д゚)

I need to try my best to stay awake!


That reminds me!
Lately, I haven't seen many dreams.

I hope that tonight we can all dream ♪

A bit early, oyasuminasakura. [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



2 comments:

  1. I saw the word weather and I was like "pls god no" Luckily it wasn't what I thought it was. :3

    She posted the 3rd picture twice. XD

    The crossdressing didn't change her at all, she looks too girly XD
    http://i.imgur.com/PUlJGo9.jpg Don't they make a great couple though? haha

    I still need to get to watching Hyakkaten. I watched some random episodes, but I recently downloaded all of them, so definitely have to watch it soon. ^ ^

    I also read somewhere that Sakura's seitansai is scheduled on the 15th. So yay! hh I hope it's true. That's only 4 more days to go~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seitansai tomorrow!? Wow, I can't wait to watch it this weekend! :D

      Haha, it's funny when the members cross-dress, but I can't ever see them as guys (not even that really old AKBingo episode where Kojima dressed up as Jack Sparrow with facial hair and everything). Murashige could almost pass as a scrawny, cute guy but then my eyes are drawn to her beautiful fingernails, lol.

      I think she is done with the weather reports! Thank goodness, lol. I wish she'd bring back the radio or picture diary things though~

      Delete