Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 04/22/14-04/24/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



April 22, 2014 - Tuesday

9:20 AM

Yesterday, the Yokoyama Team A concluding festivities safely ended!!

I'm really glad that I was on this team ^ ^

Yokoyama's presence is so large. Of course in Team A, but also in all of AKB, she is an indispensable existence.

Ever since Shinoda Team A to Yokoyama Team A, there was something inside of us all that didn't change so until the very end of the end, we were able to remain this wonderful team.

From now, I'll be moving on to Team K and Yokoyama-san will be captain.
We'll probably, no definitely, become the best team!

I'll also do my best to help the captain and make everyone think that K is the best team!

Today, I have lessons. I'll try to concentrate and try my best p(^_^)q



April 23, 2014 - Wednesday

8:25 PM

I just had AnDareー!

Today, before work, I woke up crying so to change my mood, I went to a CD shop and listened to lots of music ^ ^

And then I came across this!

Cocoro Auction-san♡

The singing voice, the lyrics, it was too many strikes and I had to buy it ♪

I'll listen to it a lot



9:39 PM

Wow!!!!

I'm too happyーーー\(^o^)/♡

I hope I can go to the LIVEー!

More like, I definitely will. *laughs*

I want to experience them by seeing and hearing them live!

[T.N. - The tweet says: AKB48's Tano Yuka-chan. When I looked at your blog, it mentioned going to CreepHyp's Budoukan live, wanting to go see GoodMo's one-man show, you must really love bands. And you said that Cocoro Auction is a band that you're curious about right now! You're so passionate! I'm happy. I want you to come to our live~. In any case, I'll have to support you in the general election now!!!]



April 24, 2014 - Thursday

2:50 PM


Lessons now

Fun (・ω・)ノ



No comments:

Post a Comment