Thursday, April 3, 2014

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 04/01/14-04/03/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



April 1, 2014 - Tuesday

8:08 AM

Tax increase ( ゚д゚)



9:33 PM

Heyーーーーーーーーーーーy

A Team 4 theater performance DVD
is being releasedddddddddddddd

Want it?(OvO) Want it?(OvO)

You can't have iーーーーーーーt \(^o^)/

I guess you canーーーーーー\(^o^)/

Ahhahahaーn (o^^o)♬💕



April 3, 2014 - Thursday 10:02 PM

Rehearsals ended and finally,
Moe-chan, Umetan, Miki, Mitsuki, Hikari and I
were able to see "Anna to Yuki no Joou" together 💕💕

It was too lovely and enjoyable and touching...
I could watch it over and over (o^^o)♬

Even though I liked it so much that I already knew the story and songs by the time I went to see it.

But conversely, my spirits would rise any time
I recognized one of the songs so it was a lot of fun ♬

Even at home, the songs are on repeat (OvO)



The voice actresses for Anna and Elsa
Kanda Sayaka-san and Matsu Takako-san
had such lovely voices that I...( ; ; )

People who haven't seen it yet must go see it 💕

I'm going again soon (・Д・)ノ✨💕



No comments:

Post a Comment