Friday, April 4, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 04/02/14-04/04/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



April 2, 2014 - Wednesday 11:14 PM

Otsumogi! [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]


Today, I woke up late
and watched "Hana Yori Dango" with my heart throbbing

and put on make-up and went out with Mama

and then came home and watched "Crows Zero 2"…

That's what kind of day it was ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


"Hana Yori Dango" is too much!
I was sitting alone in my room and I couldn't stop grinning ヽ(;▽;)ノ Creeperー


I didn't buy that much when we went out〜

I want some new clothes though…
It's hard to find clothes that match my figure ( ๏ ₃๏ )

People just tell me to wear whatever I want, but
what I want to wear isn't necessarily what suits me best, you know?Damn it…



And, I took a glimpse at ANNA SUI and all of the clothes were too cute that my spirits were raised really high (((o(゚▽゚)o)))↑↑


That reminds me, lately, my older sister keeps asking me to buy her an ANNA SUI purse…

Why should the younger sister buy something like that (´⊙ω⊙`)!!!Why!!!!

If I had the money to buy my sister a purse, I'd buy myself a blush!!!


Ah, I also watched "Yo nimo Kimyou na Monogatari" today ☀︎ By myself!


The one that still lingers in my mind is…
"Bijokan"!
Did any of you see it?

I still can't forget it for some reason…(๑°⌓°๑)



…O-Oh?
There's something strange in this photograph, too〜Spooky〜‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››



April 3, 2014 - Thursday

8:04 AM

Ohamogi…(´・_・`) [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

I've been smushed on the crowded train all morning and I'm dripping with sweat!(◎_◎;)

I already want to take a bath *laughs*


Today, it's raining!
Don't forget your umbrellas ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃☂



Okay, see you laterー☻



11:29 PM

Otsumogi ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


Today, I had rehearsals〜(^O^)

When it was over, I didn't really go anywhere
and returned straight home ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃ *laughs uproariously*


Lately, I've been saying things like "laughs uproariously" and "amazing trend" and "I like it" a lot ( ¯ω¯ )

Furthermore, I don't smile at all when I say that I'm laughing uproariously.

(・_・){*laughs uproariously*

Like that. *laughs*

But that's how it is, isn't it?
When you're all typing "Lol", your facial expression is serious, right?(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾



The picture's with Takashimichael-san ♪(v^_^)v

I bought a new perfume and now I smell like Takashima-san〜( ´ ▽ ` )ノ *laughs*

It smells good ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



April 4, 2014 - Friday

3:01 PM

Ohamogi (^O^)

Toーdayーisー
Miki-chan's birthday!!!


Miki-chan is so cute〜

I look forward to working with you on the new team, too ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››☀︎


ーーー

Today is too hot!

Even though it was raining this morning…( ˙⃘⍘˙⃘ )


It really is spring now〜ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ



11:47 PM

Otsumogi ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


Today, it rained and then cleared up and then rained again!

I thought the afternoon was hot, but then the return home was super cold ( ˙⃘⍘˙⃘ )


Tomorrow seems like it'll be a productive day ☀︎
I have to be up early!

I'm already excited for it〜‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


Ah, I need to prepare for summer and get around to losing weight…(;_;)

But I've already forgotten how to diet ←


What kind of person am I, writing something like that while drinking Cola ヽ(;▽;)ノ


I'll work hard to lose weight so I can wear light clothing in the summerー!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment