Sunday, April 6, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 04/05/14-04/06/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



April 5, 2014 - Saturday

12:15 AM

I was able to perform with the new Team S for the first time at the SKE48 Saitama Super Arena concert.

I stood on the stage with mixed feelings of anxiety and excitement.

"RESET" with the new team S was very fun and touching.
I hope that while I'm in SKE48, you can see lots of sides of me that you would only see while I'm in SKE.

And I was able to perform "Ookami to Pride" with Yuria-san
who would be standing on such a large stage as part of SKE48 for the last time,
and I was able to sing lots of other SKE48 songs with everyone.

Since becoming concurrent with SKE-san who were my rivals,
today was my first time standing on stage with them with mixed feelings of anxiety and excitement.


I felt many different emotions.


I felt a wall up with the me that would be concurrent,
I'm not a part of the history of the wonderful SKE48 that was built up by the members and fans and staff, but
starting today, I became a part of SKE48.


I don't know if I will be accepted by everyone, but
from the bottom of my heart, I hope to do whatever I can for SKE48.

If you can, please support the Watanabe Miyuki of SKE48!



10:51 PM

The NMB Saitama Super Arena independent concert!!!

Was soーーーo much fun (>_<)!

NMB's the best!!

We did a new comedy skit andー
debuted the new teams!!
It was our first time with the concurrent and transferred members.
I look forward to working with you all!

Also!
I heard that Warukii even came (・Д・)ノ
I really didn't know though.
Warukii looks just like me (>_<)
Don't copy me!

And lastly,

Maachun, I love you.



April 6, 2014 - Sunday 10:37 PM

Request Hourー
100th place through 1st place were revealed!!

I was happy that
I had so many chances to sing.
Thank you very much.

My beloved "Zipper"!!!

30th place, thank you very much!

I'm so happy that I was able to sing it at Saitama Super Arena ♡

Because I'll be changing teams, I feel sad that I won't be able to perform "Zipper" as much anymore, but

I was able to perform it at a large arena with lots of people watching because of your present to me

I'm glad...♡


And Warukii-san ranked in at 20th place!
It seemed like she was releasing CO2!
Not that I would know (laughs)
I'm sorry to the people who were surprised by it hitting their face or body (´・_・`)!

Seriously, Warukii (>_<)
She was getting too crazy...
Ahーshe's scary, scary.

Everyone, congratulations on ranking in!
And to everyone who supports me, thank you for your votes!



No comments:

Post a Comment