Wednesday, October 2, 2013

AKB48's 2013 Unit Matsuri (English Subbed) Part 2

Some more performances I enjoyed from the 2013 Unit Matsuri. Part 1 can be found here: http://lonelyavocado.blogspot.com/2013/10/akb48s-2013-unit-matsuri-english-subbed.html

Kuroi Tenshi


The members performing are Takahashi Juri and Nagao Mariya (Mariyagi) from AKB48, and Mukaida Manatsu from SKE48.

 Tsundere!


The members performing are Watanabe Miyuki (Milky) from NMB48 and Yamauchi Suzuran (Ranran) and Tano Yuka (Tanochan) from AKB48.

Hatsukoi yo Konnichiwa


The members performing are Tashima Meru from HKT48, Furuhata Nao from SKE48, and Yagura Fuuko (Fuuchan) from NMB48.

I hope to also sub some of my favorite performances from the 2013 Request Hour soon. Feel free to leave any requests!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the subs!! I posted one of your subbed videos (Choco no Yukue from the previous post) on my tumblr and shared a link to your blog, maybe it'll help some people to come here and appreciate your work :D Judging from the G+ posts or TV shows you translate/sub, I think we have similar favorite in 48 groups :)

    about the requests, I'd like to know if you're Ok with any kind of request? Like, translating a text or subbing a tv show? or is it too long? I don't have anything to translate but I'm asking because I might need it someday XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing a link to my blog and for your previous comment! I really appreciate it.

      As far as requests go, feel free to send me anything from text to video. I can't make any promises about how long it will take, but I'm definitely willing to try. :) If we have similar 48 favorites, then I'm sure I'll find it interesting to sub as well.

      Delete