Saturday, October 26, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 10/24/13-10/26/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



October 24, 2013 - Thursday

7:35 AM

Oーhaーmoーgiー(´-`).。oO(Sleepy [T.N. - Ohayo (good morning) + Mogi]


Today, I have a theater performance!

I'm excited for the theater performance, and there's also something before that that I'm excited for〜o(`ω´ )o

If I don't forget, I'll let everyone know tonight ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♪



Well then, well then, for all of today, let's roughly try our best \(^o^)/

See you later ( ー̀∀ー́ )☆



10:06 PM

Otsumogi (((o(゚▽゚)o))) [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

The theater performance is over〜♪

"Junjou Shugi" with somewhat unusual members ( ̄▽ ̄)

Let's On Demand ( °ω° )☆


And today, what I was excited about before the theater performance was…




I had an interview with the AKB newspaper〜☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Wowー, I didn't think I'd be able to talk with that person…Lol



Although I can't say who it is yet,
I think that everyone will be surprised so please make sure to check it out
( ー̀∀ー́ )!!!

I'll verify when it will be released and write it down in the comments: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):


The photo is with Sei-chan ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡



[T.N. - Additional comments she left: ]

Members, please keep it a secret ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ!

I look thinner!?
Alrightー☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆!!!!

It comes out 11/15!Please look at it ♡

Everyone, get in 〜(´-`).。oO(♡

I'm reading everyone's letters (´-`).。oO(Thank you ♡

October 25, 2013 - Friday

7:48 AM

Good morning!!!


Today…I get my tests back…: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):

English and Japanese×2 will be returned…


But I feel confident so it's okay ( ー̀∀ー́ ) Lol


If the scores are safe to show, I wonder if I should show themー( ๏ ₃๏ )?



Well then, well then, let's lightly try our best today ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

See you later ☆〜(ゝ。∂)



11:17 PM

Otsumogi ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I got my tests back〜: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):


I'll announce my scores…(°~°)






English、58 points!!!!
Oh、um…(๑°⌓°๑) *awkward* Lol


Classics、73 points!!!!!
Yaーy (((o(゚▽゚)o))) The class average was 61 points so I got higher than the averageー\(^o^)/!!!!


And Contemporary Writing, which I didn't have much confidence in…




84 points ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆!!!!!!!!!!!


Isn't that amazing ( °ω° )!?♡


And it was the no way, no way, 2nd highest grade in the class ( ー̀∀ー́ )←


What do you think? Mogi's unexpectedly smart, isn't she ( ´´ิ∀´ิ` )?

You were shocked, weren't youー? (∩´∀`∩) Lol


Because Mogi was shocked, too Lol



How's that? How's that? How's that? How's that?ーーーーー( ̄▽ ̄)!!!!!!!



October 26, 2013 - Saturday

10:10 AM

Ohamogi!

Yesterday's post got 500 commentsー!
Because everyone was so shocked?Lol


Today is a theater performance (∩´∀`∩)!
It's the concluding "PajaDora" stage for the one-five-chans ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

I'll try my best to make it a wonderful performance ( ー̀∀ー́ )!!


Everyone, it's raining again today so please be careful (´⊙ω⊙`)!


Well then, well then, let's try our best to a reasonable amount ( ๏ ₃๏ )♪



9:26 PM

Otsumogi!

The theater performance is over〜( °ω° )


The "PajaDora" stage for 15th gen is over ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡

At the final MC, I was surprised at how much everyone was crying (´⊙ω⊙`)!

For Mogi, the reality of it hasn't sunken in yet and I was fairly calm. Lol



Honestly, when 15th gen first debuted
I thought, "Are these girls going to be okay?" (°~°)

Because 14th gen was so strong from the beginning …Lol


But now, I think each one of them is so reliable, and
this isn't really Mogi's place to say, but I think that their performances have also greatly improved o(`ω´ )o!


For the new stage, I'll probably still be able to appear with 15th gen; in order for us to grow and improve together, Mogi will try her best, too ( ー̀∀ー́ )!

The picture is with Mizuki, who I was always in the same unit with ♪



Tomorrow will be the final day of "PajaDora" for everyone…

In order to make it a wonderful performance, I'll give it my all. Please look out for me (>_<)!



No comments:

Post a Comment