Sunday, October 6, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 10/05/13-10/06/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



October 5, 2013 - Saturday

9:12 AM

Good morning!

Today is Saturday, isn't it? ♡

A lot of things that I need to do have begun to pile up so I hope to get them all done today (。・ω・)ノ゙

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



5:53 PM

I'm a chick, cheep cheep ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)



7:38 PM

Murashige~! Tani~! Chiyori~!

There was too much action going on and the picture got blurry Lol

Someone help me~ (´°д°`)

Sakura bloom!



11:40 PM

Good evening!

Today, I completed many things!

The HKT live performance in Sendai also seemed to be a hit, so I am very happy ♡

This morning I wrote about all of the things that I needed to complete today and right when I was like 'Yes! I'm done~!' (*´∀`), I remembered...

That's right! I'm supposed to finish writing an essay for my punishment game on the mobile site!!!

So I remembered and got up out of bed and went to my desk and now I'm writing Lol

I hope to have it finished by tomorrow!




Ps. I was given the opportunity to perform during tomorrow's live broadcast on Kyoukan TV! Please check it out ♡

With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



October 6, 2013 - Sunday

8:37 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

Today was Kamen Rider Gaimu's debut!

It was so cute when Kamen Rider Gaimu was wielding his orange katana~ ♡

I'll also be supporting Melon Kamen Rider though~!

Today, I will be performing in Kyoukan TV's Sunday edition live broadcast (。・ω・)ノ゙

Everyone, please check it out , okay?♪

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:00 PM

Good evening!

Right now, I'm watching the episode of HKT48 no Odekake that I had recorded
(。・ω・)ノ゙

Before I knew it, HKT48 no Odekake has been renewed for a 4th season!

From the very first episode to this episode, even though it may just be a little, I feel that we have all matured so much (((o(*゚▽゚)o)))

The Odekake staff, the managers, and the members meet for a review after each offsite visit and move on to the next offsite visit hoping to make improvements; seeing the results of this makes me so happy ♡

From now on, in order for the show to continue, and for myself to be chosen as Odekake MVP, I will try my best!

Sakura bloom!



11:33 PM

Good evening!

On the last posting, I was very happy that everyone wrote comments about their impressions of Odekake and their advice and thoughts ♡

Thank you very much ♪o(≧▽≦)o

Of course, I am still very unexperienced when it comes to doing variety shows, but I hope that I can do variety in a way that expresses who I am (。・ω・)ノ゙

In order for Odekake to become an even better program, I will join forces with the other members and work hard (,,゚Д゚)

This picture is of the members that perform "Garasu no I LOVE YOU" during the Legend stage.

Ao-chan is making a sort of weird face and looks really cute (´,,>ω<,,`)♡

Starting on 12/22, our new stage will begin, and our Hakata Legend stage will have been succesfully going on for about a month!

As for units, these "Garasu" members haven't made Legend yet, so I hope to work hard so that people will think "I want to go see Hakata's "Garasu" performance!"

Tomorrow are lessons and a stage performance!

With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment