Monday, October 21, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 10/20/13-10/21/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts

;

October 20, 2013 - Sunday

5:18 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

Last night、I kept this mask on called "Nodo Nuuru" which is supposed to moisten your throat、and so my voice came back a little bit ♡

When I went outside、I was shocked by how cold it was Σ(゚Д゚ノ)ノ

It was as cold as winter、、、.


From now、I'll be heading to Osaka!
Osaka、wait for meー♪

Sakura bloom!



7:29 PM

Good evening!

The handshake event in Osaka is now over ♡

To everyone who attended、thank you very much for the fun timeー!


Right now、everyone in the bus is playing the "You laugh, you lose game"!

Chiyori、Rikopi、and Tomiyoshi are too funny Lol


Sakura, bloom!



October 21, 2013 - Monday

12:10 AM

Hello!

I was watching Oshima Yuuko-san's "Jounetsu Tairiku"!

For the first time、I realized just how amazing and tolerant to others Oshima Yuuko-san is.

I need to aim even higher and work hard!

I'm sorry that this update got posted so late (;_;)

Please take care of the Hiyayakko lane ♡ [T.N. - literally means cold tofu, but she's referring to herself and Murashige Anna]

Oyasuminasakura (´O`) [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



11:17 PM

Hello!

I've bought a new diary ヽ(´▽`)/

I want to write down my day-to-day reflections、in order to realize new objectives、I'll try to write in my diary for one year!

But when I bought a diary last year、I quickly lost it、so I'll try my best to continue to write everyday this yearー!(ง •̀_•́)ง

Everyone、please support me so that I will be able to continue writing everday ♡

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment