Monday, October 28, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 10/26/13-10/27/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



October 26, 2013 - Saturday

7:07 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

I'm a little late, but congratulations to Yuka-chan on turning 13 years old!

A Google+ debut to her heart's desire ♡

I'm always surprised by Yuka-chan's unique variety sense, and I'm healed by her innocent childlike nature (´,,>ω<,,`)

You're only 13 years old, that's so youngー( ゚д゚ )
You don't look the same age as Boss!Lol

From now, keep trying your best in your cute, Yuka-chan way!

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



8:35 PM

Good evening!

Today, some of our plans got postponed, and I wasn't able to go see "Soshite Chichi ni Naru"ー(;_;)

But!
Today, I saw the, now in theaters, "Kiyoku Yawaku" (。・ω・)ノ゙

It's the movie I most wanted to watch so it was luckyー☆ that I was able to!

"Kiyoku Yawaku" was such a wonderful movie!
I cried a countless number of times throughout the movie (´,,>ω<,,`)

Throughout the movie, I was fixated on Ikewaki Chizuru-san!
Her voice was exactly like the character Haru's from Ghibli's "Neko no Ongaeshi" ( ゚д゚ )

After the movie, when I checked、、、

Look at that!Look at that!
It was her voice!

I really liked Haru's cute voice, so I'm happy that I was able to see her voice actress in a movie!

After that, when I came home, I watched "Toshokan Sensou"!

It was the type of movie that was so action-packed that I felt like seeing it in theaters would have given a better sense of the intensity; it was a fun movie that made time go by quickly  ヽ(´▽`)/

When I watch movies or dramas at home, I try not to simply watch, but to take memos while I watch!

I really feel that when crying while acting, you need to be able to touch people's hearts!
I want to view more types of performances, and raise my sensitivity, and work hard towards my dream (ง •̀_•́)ง

Sakura bloom!



October 27, 2013 - Sunday

9:14 PM

Good evening!

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to post in the morning or afternoon today (;_;)

Google+ wasn't working so I was unable to update...
To everyone who was waiting for an update, I'm sorry!

Today was the individual handshake event in the Marine exhibition center ヽ(´▽`)/ Waーi

To everyone who attended, thank you very much ♪

For today's clothes, I tried to wear something that screamed "Elegant!" ♡
It sort of looks like something a piano student would wear at their recital Lol

There were people who attended from my hometown Kagoshima, prefectures in Kyushu, Kantou, Kansai, even from as far north as Hokkaido (´,,>ω<,,`)

Thank you for the fun time!
I was able to talk to everyone about many different things, and I was very happy
(。・ω・)ノ゙

Lately, I've had more stamina, and I've been able to enjoy the handshakes fully to the very last person ♡
A lot of you told me "Wow, you look energetic today!", but it's because I receive so much energy from all of youー♡

Handshake events are a special place to me where I can communicate with all of you!
From now on, in order to hear more people say that they want to shake hands with me, I hope to participate in future events with all of my gratitude!

Thank you for today!

Sakura bloom!



11:40 PM

Good evening!

It's been announced that there will be an "AKB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 200"!

Songs 200-101 will be performed during 4 days at Tokyo Dome!
And it seems songs 100-1 will be performed all at once at SSA (。・ω・)ノ゙

The truth is, I didn't know anything about this until you all told me about it at the handshake event ( ゚д゚ )

During last year's Request Hour, HKT only had the original song "HKT48", but thanks to everyone's power, we were able to perform "HKT48"!

This year, we made our single debut, so we have many more original songs!
If only we could sing our original songs at this Request Hourrr (´,,>ω<,,`)

My goal is to be able to sing the song that I first centered in, "Kataomoi no Karaage", at SSA!

I'll try my bestー!Yeahー!

With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment