Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 10/07/13-10/08/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



October 7, 2013 - Monday

7:55 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

This morning, when my mom was making me sunny-side-up eggs for breakfast, I helped crack the eggs...?

However!!
One of the eggs, had two yolks in it (°_°)

It was an egg with twins (((o(*゚▽゚)o)))

I was surprised when something so unusual happened so early in the day ♡

Today are lessons and a stage performance!
I'll try my bestー(ง •̀_•́)ง

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



 10:05 PM

Good evening!

This photo was taken recently when, from start to finish, I made oyakodon [T.N. - a chicken and egg rice bowl] all by myself ヽ(´▽`)/ Waai

One of my favorite foods is the oyakodon that my mom makes ♡

I had her teach me how to make it, and I am now able to make it by myself (。・ω・)ノ゙

I tried eating it...

And it was deliciousー(((o(*゚▽゚)o)))

But, it is still no match for the taste of my mom's oyakodon, so I think I need to practice more (ง •̀_•́)ง

Sakura bloom!



11:21 PM

Good evening!

Tomorrow, I will go offsite for Odekake (。・ω・)ノ゙

Althought it was very fun, we started hearing news that tomorrow a typhoon will be hitting Fukuoka (°_°)

We may not be able to film Odekake outside...

But whether we are outside or inside, I hope that we can make it a fun Odekake ♪

Everyone in Kyuushuu, if you go out, please be careful of the typhoon!

As of right now, I have Yuumin-san's "Rouge no Dengon" stuck in my head on heavy rotation ヽ(•̀ω•́ )ゝ

In this song, Yuumin-san's voice is so relaxing and it's a wonderful song!

Everyone, do you have a certain song that helps you relax when you listen to it?

Tomorrow, I have to wake up very early!
I have to try my best to wake up (´,,>ω<,,`)

With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



October 8, 2013 - Tuesday

6:00 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

Somehow! My dress yesterday was the same as Shinamon's, just a different color (´,,>ω<,,`)

When I saw her, I was shocked Σ(゚Д゚ノ)ノ

I'm really fond of this dress so I hope to wear it again with Shinamon again ♪

I'm off to the Odekake offsite!

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:58 PM

HKT48 no Odekake! is over ヽ(´▽`)/

During today's filming, from early in the morning, we were directly in the path of the typhoon, but we were still able to have a fun filming anyway ♡

I was OdeCen [T.N. - Odekake Center] for the first time in a while!
I wish I could be chosen as MVP (。・ω・)ノ゙

Everyone, please make sure to check it out!

Sakura bloom!



11:33 PM

Good evening!

Today, I stopped by Murashige's house ♡

It's been a while since I've been ヽ(•̀ω•́ )ゝ

The Korean stew that Aanya's Mama made was so goodー(´,,>ω<,,`)
I hope I can visit again!

Tomorrow, I have lessons and an offsite for KoreKara

I have another offsite, but I hope to work hard not to be defeated by the typhoon ♪

With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment