Thursday, October 31, 2013

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts October 2nd Half (English Subbed)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



October 17, 2013 - Thursday 5:35 PM

Hello.

Today, Young Jump-san
went on sale.

I'm on the front cover and opening page.
I'd be happy if you would look at it.

Please look out for me (^^)

This picture is from kendo.



October 18, 2013 - Friday 10:41 PM

The team E theater performance,
was very fun.
Asari, Ruka-chan,
thank you very much.

To everyone who attended,
to everyone who cheered for us,
thank you very much.


Today is the day of "Ebi Friday Night".
I'd be happy even if you recorded it.
Please take care of us!



October 19, 2013 - Saturday 3:32 PM

Hello.

Tomorrow, I am no longer able to participate
in the K theater performance that I was scheduled to be in.
It seems that it was the staff's mistake…

To everyone who was looking forward to it,
I apologize.

I was also brimming with anticipation for it.
I heard the news just now
and was shocked.

To everyone who bought a K theater ticket,
and said they would watch me,
and told me they were looking forward to it, or thought it,
I'm sorry.

This will mean that I was only able to participate once in October,
and I was only able to a couple of times in September as well.

I wonder, then, what is the point
of my concurrency?
I was given this great chance
to be in a concurrent position,
but I can't even perform ….?

Of course, I don't think
that the theater performance is everything.
But with that said, it's not as if
I have lots of work with AKB-san either…

Yet, I want to properly be able to
complete the work that I was entrusted with.

It's a complicated situation…


But, I will continue to give my best effort at work
and by the time I can participate in the next K performance,
I'll be bursting with energy!

Please look forward to it (^^)

I'm sorry this became so long (--;)


I met Naana-san for the first time in a while♪



October 20, 2013 - Sunday 10:20 AM

Good morning.

Too cuteー
Lucario [T.N. - a Pokemon] is too cuteー

The way he almost cries when his HP is low,
or the way he is so grateful when you heal him with a potion…
Gap moe ♡

Not only that, but he always
waits for my instructions!

Lucario is too cuteー(;o;)



October 22, 2013 - Tuesday 7:38 AM

Good morning.

I like macarons~
I like them because they taste good~

I'll try my best again today!
Everyone must also fight.



October 23, 2013 - Wednesday 8:17 AM

Good morning.

Yumana-san and Mikotti.
Somehow, I like this photo (Lol)

To me, it's funny (Lol)



October 24, 2013 - Friday

5:00 PM

Hello.

mono magazine-san's issue
was released on October 19.

I was allowed to have photoshoots and interviews,
along with Yuria-san,
regarding the watch that TIMEX and SKE collaborated on.


I would be very happy if you looked at it.
Please take care of me!



11:41 PM

Ahー…
I want to go to the store
that sells gothic clothes.

New designs are coming out in succession!

I want to go, I want to go.
I hope they don't disappear before I have the chance to go.

I say that, but
the store is only in Tokyo and Osaka ー(;o;)


But, I'm excited for it ♡



October 26, 2013 - Saturday 8:22 PM

Good evening.

The live in Kobe has ended.
To everyone who attended,
to everyone who cheered for us,
thank you very much.

I was in the unit that I really wanted to try
"Ame no Pianist".
It was very fun!

Usagi,
congratulations on being promoted to K2.



October 27, 2013 - Sunday 11:52 AM

Hello.

I really love
Mieko-san!

During the mini live, Mieko-san
was too cuteee (;o;)♡

Please take care of me
during the "Utsukushii Inazuma" handshake event
Mai-san, Honoka-san, Rika
and myself will be waiting


The picture got blurry (Lol)



October 29, 2013 - Tuesday 9:26 PM

The team E theater performance has ended.

Today, I did half-pigtails.
Because I'm a half-pigtails oshi!

I want Maa to let me do them on her sometime (Lol)



October 30, 2013 - Wednesday 6:28 AM

Good morning.

Mikotti said that I looked good with half-pigtails, that I looked good!!!!!

She left a comment.
Mikotti, thank you.

I was so happy that
I feel like only ever wearing
half-pigtails from now on (;o;)♡

Wa~i、Wa~i!



No comments:

Post a Comment