Monday, October 28, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 10/27/13-10/28/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



October 27, 2013 - Sunday

10:05 AM

My outfit is like "Happy Halloween" ( ̄Д ̄)ノ♡

2:56 PM

It's a play. Lol



4:30 PM

Funasshi search party play.



8:44 PM

Thank you for our handshake date!

It was too funnn *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(゚▽゚)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*


Today, I'm a Halloween pumpkin princess.

Or, I'm a demon pretending to be one, sorry. Lol



9:24 PM

Our air handshake dateー♡

Even if you can't see the video right now, it's set up so that you can see it in a little bit ♡

You should be able to see it in about 15 minutes ( ̄+ー ̄)



11:26 PM

Funasshi search party play part 2.

Kojima-san and I took turns filming each other for this and it was really fun (・Д・)ノ♡



October 28, 2013 - Monday

12:18 AM

This body pillow has my whole body printed on it ♡

I received it from the Nara car shop, Shimada Auto-san ▽・x・▽

If you buy a car through Shimada Auto-san,
you might receive this body pillow!

For more details, check out Shimada Auto-san's home-page (・Д・)ノ♡



11:03 AM

Right now, if you can believe it....


I'm shooting for that ( ̄+ー ̄)*grin*

7:15 PM

I made this video while we were filming the Team B PV♡

I'm not in this video, but I worked really hard to make it so please watch it ♡



9:08 PM

Can you see itー▽・x・▽?♡

[T.N. - She posts the same exact video again, so maybe it didn't work right the first time]



11:04 PM

What could I be doing right now (o^^o)?

11:08 PM

Reading viviー (・Д・)ノ

11:51 PM

Yukirin-san and me (・Д・)ノ Photoshoot scenes?Lol


I'm going to go chapu ♡

[T.N. - She posted a video, but it isn't viewable yet]

No comments:

Post a Comment