Saturday, October 5, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 10/03/13-10/04/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



October 3, 2013 - Thursday

6:59 AM

Good morning!

I heard that a typhoon passed through Tokyo, but the eye was very open and clear so I'm happy ♡

Everyone, I hope that your hearts can also be open and clear (。・ω・)ノ゙

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck!



7:26 PM

Good evening!

While walking around town, I discovered a poster for the new Kamen Rider Gaimu!

The slogan was "Which fruit do you like?"!

Well, that's new Σ(゚д゚;)
It's a dream collaboration between Kamen Rider and fruit!

And then when I looked closer, there was a Melon Kamen Rider!
I don't know his name, but I guess I have no choice but to support the Melon Kamen Rider ♪

It starts October 6!
Everyone, let's cheer on the Melon Kamen Rider together!

Sakura Bloom!



11:53 PM

Good evening!

Everyone!
I'm sorry to be posting Saku Saku Radio at such a late time (>_<)

The guest for the third episode of FM Sakura+ Sakura no Sakuranbo Radio is...

Moriyasu Madoka-chan!

Participating halfway through are also Akiyoshi Yuka-chan [T.N.- she mispells the name] and Tani Marika-chan,
Participating from afar are Matsuoka Natsumi, Oota Aika-chan,
Motomura Aoi-chan, and Tomonaga Mio-chan!

This episode was recorded during a break while we were shooting,
So Moripo had to leave halfway through to go on standby *cry*

This time I think we might have captured on radio what our fun times in the dressing room are usually like!

Saku Saku Radio, where member's unexpected traits come out,
Everyone, please listen to it!

Also, I am accepting any comments, questions, or requests you might have regarding Saku Saku Radio!

I'll be awaiting your correspondence!

Well then, good night!

Sakura bloom!



October 4, 2013 - Friday

7:52 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

In my dream last night, for some reason, I was singing Oogoe Diamond at a cafe!

It was a strange dream~ Lol

Everyone, what kind of dreams did you have last night?

Also!
On last night's post, I accidentally spelled Akiyoshi Yuka-chan's name incorrectly
(;_;)

Everyone, I am very sorry!

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



10:07 PM

Good evening!

Thank you for all of the messages from last night, regarding Saku Saku Radio ♡♡

I probably can't address all of them during the show, but I'd like to reply to as many as I can ヽ(´▽`)/

Also!
This is sudden, but question ( ゚д゚)ノ

Which member is on the left side of this picture??

(´,,>ω<,,`)

Sakura bloom!



10:46 PM

The correct answer is...

Chori ヽ(´▽`)/ Waai

Some people answered correctly, but there were also many people who guessed Tani or Murashige or another member ♡

Was it too hard to guess since there wasn't a face in the picture? It must have been (๑°ㅁ°๑)‼

To everyone who guessed, thank you ♡

Tomorrow, there will be a live HKT performance in Sendai!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate (;_;)
To everyone who was looking forward to it, I'm very sorry *cry*

I hope all the members and fans can liven up Sendai!

Also!
The schedule for the Kantou handshake event for Melon Juice has been announced ♪

It looks like it will be taking place in the Makuhari exhibition center on October 12
(。・ω・)ノ゙

Finally, the handshake event will be held; I look forward to being able to shake everyone's hands!

The members participating this time are all of the Melon Juice senbatsu and 1st generation girls!

Unfortunately, the 2nd generation girls will not be able to participate, but I'm happy that there are more girls participating compared to the Skip! handshake event in Kantou
ヽ(•̀ω•́ )ゝ

To everyone in Kantou, I will try my best so that my Hakuta power can reach you~! Yeah~! (((o(*゚▽゚)o)))

Tonight, I will be heading to bed early!

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment