Friday, October 25, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 10/23/13-10/25/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts

 

October 23, 2013 - Wednesday 11:16 PM



Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but basically it's just her way of saying "Good evening/hello"]



Today, I mentioned this news in a previous post,

but for the show on Fuji TV,
that the Tentoumuchu! unit
is participating in,

"Joshikou Keisatsu",

we had the first recording ฅʕ •ﻌ• ʔฅ


As expected, acting is fun, but
difficult... (..)


But no matter what anyone says,
I want to study acting
and be able to act
in a way that I can be satisfied with!


In the Kami TV acting course,
we were taught "Enjoy yourself"
I'll try to keep this in mind as I work hard \(◦˙︶˙◦)/



It will broadcast on 10/27 at 12:55 AM!

Please check it out ♡




Tomorrow is a theater performance~(ง •̀_•́)ง

When I think that there are only 3 performances left, I feel sad, but

because of that especially,
I hope to treat each performance with extra care!




Thank you to everyone
for going along with my strange post
from yesterday ♡ Lol


I love you all ♡( ̄ー ̄) *broad grin*



October 24, 2013 - Thursday 11:59 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡


It's late (>_<)



Today, I had a shooting and a theater performance!

It was lots of fun ♡


For the first time,
I wore pigtails at the stage performance (..) Lol


How is itー?♡ Lol




I wasn't able to participate
in the high-five's today
because I had to rush to my next job..


I wasn't able to
directly say thank you
to the people who attended


Wholeheartedly, from Mako+

to everyone who attended today,
thank you very much ♡



October 25, 2013 - Friday

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡



Today, I was invited to participate
in the opening ceremony
for Ooedoonsenmonogatari in Osaka!


Besides that, I also recorded
for a Web show \(◦˙︶˙◦)/


I got to try doctor fish
and shooting targets and yoyo fishing;
I got to experience a lot of different things
while filming ♡


It was fun~~( ̄ー ̄) *broad grin*


Even though it's an entire day's trip,
there are plenty of things to do

Everyone, please try visiting
Ooedoonsenmonogatari yourselves ♪



Everyoneー、

What kind of facial expression are you making right now?♡



No comments:

Post a Comment