Saturday, October 19, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 10/06/13-10/12/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



October 6, 2013 - Sunday

10:04 AM

Ohamogi! [T.N. - Ohayo (good morning) + Mogi]

Yesterday, I wasn't by my cell phone (°_°)
I'm sorry there was no update



Everyone, let's try our best today!

Mogi has been listening to music all morning and is feeling like" Hey!!!!!!!!!" ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ HeHeHeHeHeHey



11:55 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]


The maiko-san who appeared on the program I was just watching was too cute
(๑°⌓°๑)

"Akimahennen ♡," she said o(`ω´ )o ♡ [T.N. - "It's no good" with an accent]


Changing topics…


Which reminds me, there was recently an athletic festival at my school!

On the way home, I was in an euphoric state, wearing my school uniform and riding my bicycle, and it wasn't until I got home that I realized


I was still wearing my headband…(´⊙ω⊙`)!!!!!


The reason why I was getting more stares than normal was because of the headband…(;_;)



I'm too embarrassed to go back to school (。º̩̩́⌓º̩̩̀).゜



…But I'll go back tomorrow, because I'm an honor student ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ←



With that said, since I have school tomorrow, I'm going to sleep now!

Oyamoginasai ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)  [T.N. - oyasumi (good night) + Mogi]



October 7, 2013 - Monday 11:52 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I fell asleep at school ( °ω° )←


I fell asleep around midnight, and then woke up one hour later、but then I went back to sleep…
But then woke up again around 2:00 AM、so I went back to sleep again and woke up at 3:00 AM…

And this repeated all night ( ̄▽ ̄) Lol

It's been a while since I've been so tired at school like I was today〜(∩´∀`∩)



I'm glad I didn't have to move to a different classroom (。-_-。) Because lately I get left behind…


I have a test soon, but it'll be bad if I'm like this Lol

I'll try my best starting tomorrowー( ๏ ₃๏ )



Well then, well then, I have some things I need to do so it's time for a farewellー!!!(((っ・w・)っ



October 8, 2013 - Tuesday 11:51 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I laughed a lot (。--。) *flashback*


When Pika-chan is daydreaming, she always stands on one leg

So I kicked the back of her knee ( ̄▽ ̄) Lol


But when I did that, she crumpled down much faster than I expected and I couldn't stop laughing lololol

And even after I did it once, she still wasn't alert enough so I was able to do it 3 more times ( °ω° )


For some reason, when I see Pika-chan standing there doing nothing, I want to kick the back of her knee (´・_・`) Lol

But I'm sure for people who get kicked, it's really annoying so I'll try to resist ever doing it to her again (><) Lol



October 10, 2013 - Thursday

12:09 AM

Otsumogi ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Lately, Umetan has said that she likes to look at properties
so Mogi has also been checking out property sites and looking at houses \(^o^)/Lol


It's surprisingly fun!

I want to try living alone〜.
I can't wake myself up in the mornings so maybe it isn't possible?Lol


Tomorrow is a stage performance!
I'll give it my all〜( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)!!


Well then, well then, oyamogi (∩´∀`∩)



11:59 PM

Otsumogi!

Today was a stage performanceー♪


It was Mitsuki's birthday party!
Mitsuki was crying, and lots of other people were crying, and I almost cried, but was able to withstand it (>_<)


At first, Mitsuki and I weren't very compatible、
But now she is a junior that Mogi talks to all the time ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙) Lol


When she calls me "Mogi-sanー♪", I'm happy、but you can call me "Buu-chan" if you wish (∩´∀`∩) Lol

As a fellow Team 4 member, please take care of me from now on ( ー̀∀ー́ )!!!


And today, I had an interview with Entame-san!

It will be released on 10/30 so please check it out ♡


Well then, well then, oyamogi ( ๏ ₃๏ )



October 12, 2013 - Saturday 12:21 AM

Otsumogi!

I have a lot of things to do and I'm feeling rushed (>_<)

I wish I could be a more flexible person \(^o^)/


Speaking of which, the end of this month is Halloween, isn't it? ♡

I wonder if there will be some sort of Halloween party at one of our eventsー( ー̀∀ー́ )!


Everyone if you were to go to a Halloween party, what kind of costume would you wear ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)?


For Mogi…what would look good〜(๑°⌓°๑)??


In the picture is Okada-san who lately always calls Mogi a vase ♡



Well then, well then, oyamogi!
Let's enjoy the 3-day weekend ♪



No comments:

Post a Comment