Saturday, October 12, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 10/11/13-10/12/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



October 11, 2013 - Friday

7:09 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

Today in Fukuoka, it looks like there is a warning for heavy rainfall!

It's been raining since morning and has been troublesome...(;_;)

But! At times like this, let's listen to "Melon Juice" and be excited from early in the morning and enjoy ourselves ♡

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



8:16 PM

Good evening!

Aoi keeps saying that my upper arm feels good and she won't stop touching it Lol

When I asked her "Does it really feel that goodー?", she said "It's the best in all of HKT48!" (°_°)

Incidentally, the upper arm that Aoi considers to feel the best in all of the world is her grandma's!

Aoi's grandma's upper arm is comparable to a waterbed Lol

Is what Aoi passionately explained to me!

I'll aim to be like Aoi's grandma and work hard!
Not that I know how I'd work for it...Lol

Sakura bloom!



10:40 PM

Good evening!

I got this small Kamen Rider Gaimu figure!

Kamen Rider Gaimu is riding on the Sakura Hurricane ヽ(•̀ω•́ )ゝ

Sakura Hurricane...
Is this name by coincidence? Or is it fate? Σ(゚д゚;)

Either way, Kamen Rider Gaimu is so coolー!

Sakura bloom!



11:46 PM

Good evening!

Tomorrow is the nationwide handshake event for "Melon Juice" ♡

It's the first nationwide handshake event for "Melon Juice"!
The "Melon Juice" senbatsu and 1st generation members will be participating ♡

To everyone who will be attending, to everyone who will be enjoying it from Google+, let's have fun all day, okay? ♪

Tomorrow, I will be in the same lane as Ai-chan and Riinu (。・ω・)ノ゙

The thing that all 3 of us have in common is Rabu"tan", Riinu"tan", Sakura"tan", we all have "tan" at the end of our names ♡

But, now I am Sakura-san! (๑• ̀д•́ )✧doya

Please take care of the TanTanSan Lane!

Ps. Sasshi won't stop looking at me...

With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



October 12, 2013 - Saturday

9:56 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

The nationwide handshake event is about to beginー♡

To everyone who will be attending, to everyone who will be enjoying it from Google+, please take care of me today (´,,>ω<,,`)

Please come to the TanTanSan Laneー!

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



8:42 PM

Good evening!

The "Melon Juice" nationwide handshake event in Makuhari exhibition center is now over!

To everyone who attended, to everyone who enjoyed it from Google+, thank you very much ♡

Was I able to deliver lots of energy to everyone...?

Also, thank you for coming to the TanTanSan lane!

Ai-chan was so funny that Riinu and I were laughing the whole time Lol

I hope I can do handshakes with these members againー♪

Sakura bloom!



11:47 PM

Good evening!

Today at the nationwide handshake event for "Melon Juice", we had a mini-live where all of the first generation members debuted the new coupling song "Soko de Nani wo Kangaeru ka?" and sang it together!

To all of the members singing it, this song is very mysterious and puzzling.

When we first received the lyrics and tone generator for this song, we were honestly quite surprised.

But instead of thinking about it, I went ahead and listened to it, and I immediately started crying.

It made me think that my body is far more honest than my feelings are.
Even though I had no idea why I was crying, the tears kept falling down.

The part of this song with the lyrics "setbacks are just part of one's path".

That's right, anything in life can be a test.

When working towards my dreams, the path towards it is not necessarily straight.
There might be rough patches, or I might be led entirely down the wrong path.
There are also times when I'm faced with walls that seem so high that I want to give up.

But, if I was to give up then and there, I believe that I wouldn't be able to continue down that path!

Day by day, a little at a time, I want all of my efforts to pile up, and sometimes with the help of the members, I want to be able to climb this pile over the high wall blocking my way.

Soon, the third generation and draft members, all of these new members will be joining. To one day be able to lead all of these members, I hope to improve and grow every day!

Thank you for reading such a long post ♡
I'll work hard at tomorrow's stage performance!

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment