Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts from September (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!





September 1, 2013 - Sunday 9:55 AM

Good morning!

Today, I will be on BeyFM ON8!

Listen to it (^ ^)

I want to eat an avocado. Lol



September 3, 2012 - Tuesday 8:13 PM

AnDare [T.N. - AKB48 no Anta, Dare?] was fun ♡ksgk♡

Lately, I've been wearing two buns in my hair a lot!

I'm sort of in the mood to exercise~ (=゚ω゚)ノ



September 5, 2013 - Thursday 8:29 PM

Miyu-san's singing post.
It's the first time that I've had tears continuously streaming down my face while listening to an AKB song (o_o)

Miyu-san is too amazing!!

September 7, 2013 - Saturday 7:06 PM

Thank you for the handshakes!

Please take care of me tomorrow, tooー!

Moe's sunglasses (=゚ω゚)



September 8, 2013 - Sunday 1:01 PM

Thank you again for the handshakes yesterday!

Today's a stage performanceーーーー♡

I'm excited (・ω・)



September 10, 2013 - Tuesday 2:25 AM

Ariyoshi AKB Kyouwakoku!

Let me apologize ahead of time, I'm sorry. Lol

This'll upset people againー!!!lolol

Is what Tomu and I think lolol

September 13, 2013 - Friday 5:43 AM

Good morning.

I have photoshoots all day (=゚ω゚)ノ

A picture from last time's stage performance ♡



September 14, 2013 - Saturday 12:44 PM

My shoulder muscles are in bad shape...

But it's proof that I worked hard (=゚ω゚)ノ

Get better by tomorrow ー(o_o)



No comments:

Post a Comment