Friday, October 25, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 10/24/13-10/25/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



October 24, 2013 - Thursday

9:33 PM

Good evening!

The theater performance has ended ヽ(´▽`)/

For the second half of today's MC, we played "Daruma-san no IchinichI" [T.N. - a variant of "Daruma-san ga Koronda" which is like the red light/green light game] like we practiced!

During today's MC, we got to have fun with everyoneー♡
Please check it out on DMM (。・ω・)ノ゙

When I left the theater, I was shocked by how hard it was raining (゚Д゚)ノ

I forgot to bring an umbrella so I got a little wetー(;_;)
Everyone, please be careful not to catch a cold!

That reminds me, I heard on the news that the typhoon would be headed to Kyuushuu!
AKB-san's handshake event might be postponed、、、.

I hope that this weekend's handshake event in Fukuoka won't be postponed because of the typhoonー(;_;)

Sakura bloom!
Clear weather bloom!



11:47 PM

Good evening!

I received the Heart Ereki CD that goes on sale October 30 ♡

Types A, K, and 4 have the song "Kaisoku to Doutaishiryoku" by the undergirls, in which, from HKT, Haruppi and I were included!

This time I was given the opportunity to sing in the first row of the undergirls!
It's the type of song that's mostly cute, but includes elegant parts and a fast rap-like part towards the end of the song ♡

The MV has many drama scenes and is about 10 minutes long (。・ω・)ノ゙

The costume looks like "the idol!" and is a checkered school uniform ヽ(´▽`)/

Everyone, please check it out!


With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



October 25, 2013 - Friday

7:04 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

Today, I'm doing something that I've been looking forward to ♡
I'm going to have fun ヽ(•̀ω•́ )ゝ

It's raining hard and the weather outside seems really coldー!
Please don't forget to bring an umbrella with you if you go out ♡

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:22 PM

Good evening!

Today, after learning new choreography, Anna and I went to eat yakiniku ヽ(´▽`)/ Waーi

Anna took this picture for meー♡

The yakiniku that I haven't had in a while tasted really good!

Tomorrow, I have the day off (´O`)
My relatives and I are having a Halloween party (´,,>ω<,,`)

And I have plans to go see "Soshite Chichi ni Naru"!

I can't wait ♡

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment