Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 10/22/13-10/23/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



October 22, 2013 - Tuesday

8:32 AM

Good morning!

For all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:50 PM

Good evening!

Today, before our theater performance, we had our very first MC rehearsal!

All of us members watched the MC from our last theater performance and realized, "Even though we've been doing this for 2 years, our MC's are awful."

We put a system in place where the members from the second half perform the MC on stage, while the members from the first half watch from the perspective of the audience and offer advice!

We gather all of the advice from the members and the staff and we discuss it as a group!

As a result, today's MC was more energetic and involved the audience members more ヽ(´▽`)/

Just like this, we hope that we can continue to work on improving our own performances ♡

Sakura bloom!



11:26 PM

Good evening!

Lately, I'm troubled because there are so many movies that I want to see (´-ω-`)

Right now, the movies that I want to see that are either already out or about to come out are、、、

・Kaitou Grue no Minion Rush [T.N. - Despicable Me 2]
・Diana
・Soshite Chichi ni Naru
・Grand Illusion [T.N. - Now You See Me]
・Kiyoku Yawaku

these 5 movies!

Even this is after narrowing it down (;_;)

Grand Illusion and Kiyoku Yawaku haven't come out yet, but these movies look so interesting that I want to run out to see them as soon as they premiere!

By the way, Grand Illusion and Diana are foreign films!
Up until now, I've only seen dubbed foreign films, but next year, I'll be in my second year of high school and I think I want to start watching foreign films with subtitles!

And one day, I want to be able to watch an English movie without any subtitlesー♪

Everyone, are there any movies you want to see or have seen recently?
Please let me know!

With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



October 23, 2013 - Wednesday

10:10 PM

Good evening!

Today is October 23!
It's been 2 years since HKT48 was announced at Seibu Dome!

Takamina-san had said during the 5 dome tour, "Give everything 3 years. If you try it for 3 years, I think that something will come of it."

Us first gen members are breaking into our third year!

Although we are still very inexperienced, looking back and comparing to when we first started, even though it's just a little, I feel that both our heights and our abilities have grown (ง •̀_•́)ง

I remember taking a picture with Sasshi, Mariko-san, and Yukirin-san back then!
I'm sure I never would have thought that 2 years later, Sasshi would be in HKT、、、


From now on, with Sasshi, Ai-chan, the 2nd generation, and the incoming 3rd generation, I hope that we can all join forces and help HKT grow!

For HKT's future, Sakura bloom!



11:43 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had the day off ヽ(´▽`)/

Murashige and I went to the stone sauna again ♪
The amount of sweat that came out from the stone sauna is not at all small (๑°ㅁ°๑)‼

I sweat about 3 times as much as I do from a theater performance and I feel refreshed ヽ(•̀ω•́ )ゝ

Unlike a regular sauna, sweat from a stone sauna feels cleaner and like you don't have to rinse off in a shower afterwards (((o(*゚▽゚)o)))

I'll still be showering though Lol

Before we went to the stone sauna, we ate some soft-serve ice cream ♡

If we had eaten it after, all of the sugar would have been absorbed straight into our bodies, so we ate it before!
The soft-serve that I haven't had in a long time was very delicious (`>ω<´)

Tomorrow, I have a theater performance!
I'll give it my allー!Yeahー!

With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment