Thursday, October 17, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 10/16/13-10/17/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



October 16, 2013 - Wednesday

12:01 AM

Everyone!
I'm sorry that I wasn't able to update very much today (;_;)

Good night (´O`)

Sakura bloom!



7:34 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

The typhoon is terrible, and the wind and rain are coming down so strong that I woke up early (´._.`)

If you go out, please be careful of the typhoon ♡

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!

7:40 PM

Good evening!

Just now, when I was looking through my picture folder, many photos from "Tonkotsu Magical Girl Academy" came up!(。・ω・)ノ゙

Only 1 season is a bit lonely after allー(;_;)

I wish it could have continueddd、、、♪

Everyone, what was your favorite moment from "Tonkotsu Magical Girl Academy"?

My favorite episodes were the first generation vs. second generation athletic meet ♡

Not only did we receive the power batch from the 2nd generation, but I was able to overcome my complex about being unathletic and think of it as a plus because it's part of who I am (。・ω・)ノ゙

I hope that there will be a "Tonkotsu Magical Girl Academy 2"ー☆

Sakura bloom!



10:49 PM

Dangerousー (;_;)
I dozed off and before I knew it, it was this late!

I'm glad it wasn't already tomorrow morning (;▽;)ノ

If I turn on the TV right now, that Hanzawa Naoki is starring in a drama called "Legal High" !

Even though his character talks so quickly, it's amazing how he's able to get those long sentences out so smoothly (。・ω・)ノ゙

In order to become an actress, I need to practice tongue twisters!

Sakura bloom!



October 17, 2013 - Thursday

9:43 PM

Good evening !

Tadaー!
Glassesakuraー♪

I borrowed these glasses from the "Tengoku Yarou" props and tried wearing them
(。・ω・)ノ゙

How do you like glassesakura??

The other members all said that I look like Arare-chan Lol
Maybe I can aim to be Arare-chan in a live edition?(๑°ㅁ°๑)

Sakura bloom!



11:35 PM

Good evening!

Until just now, I've been submerged in the bathtub, relaxing and reading "Yakou Kanransha" ♡

Lately, I've really been into soaking in a warm bath and sweating while reading a novel (。・ω・)ノ゙

It warms my body up from the core and is the perfect thing to do to avoid morning and night chillsー♪

Today, I've been opening the letters and presents from you all!

When I read the letters from you all, everything becomes a plus and I'm able to think like "Alrightー!I'm going to work hardー!"!
When I receive your presents, I'm very happy and I try to use them frequently everyday!

Everyone always gives me their support; I'm such a fortunate person (`>ω<´)

Everyone, thank you very much ♡

Tomorrow, I was thinking I might go buy some clothes for the next handshake event!

With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment