Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 10/13/13-10/15/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



October 13, 2013 - Sunday

6:12 AM

Good morning!

Even this early, I'm eating Oyakodon ヽ(´▽`)/

It's deliciousー♡

As expected, even within a convenience store bentou, oyakodon's presence can surpass all elseー(゚д゚) Lol

I will work hard so that I can emit an aura like the oyakodon!

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:15 PM

Good evening!

The Team H short-haired trio ♡

Before now, it was just the Chiiharu duo, but now it's the Chiisakuruppi trio with short hair ー(((o(*゚▽゚)o)))

Please take care of usー!

Sakura bloom!



11:30 PM

Good evening!

Today at the theater was the first HKT48 "Enpou Gentei Stage" [T.N. - stage restricted to only foreign audience] ヽ(´▽`)/ Waai

To everyone who travelled here from far away, thank you very much ♪

My heart was beating so fast the whole time as I wondered what the "Enpou Gentei Stage" would be like (´,,>ω<,,`)

The stage was much more exciting and uplifting than I could have ever imagined, and I had a lot of fun ♡

I hope we can perform for just foreigners again, or have a "Josei Gentei Stage" [T.N. - stage restricted to only female audience]  which we have never done beforeー♪

Lately, I'm really having trouble remembering choreography、、、(;_;)

Finally, it seems my head is reaching its full capacity (´-ω-`)

After this, I'm going to go watch a DVD and review the moves ♪

I'll try my bestー!Yeahー!

With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Good night (´O`)

Sakura bloom!



October 14, 2013 - Monday

7:09 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had lessons and then I went shopping ヽ(´▽`)/

Today, I am so clearheaded!
I was able to concentrate longer than usualー♡

I'll try my best tomorrow, tooー!Yeahー!

Now!
In the photo is the melon juice earphone jack that me and almost all of the members have on their cellphones!

It's soー cute (*´`)

Do any of you have it on your smart phones, too??ヽ(•̀ω•́ )ゝ

When I use the melon juice earphone jack, somehow my mood increases a little ♪

Melon juice!(´,,>ω<,,`)

Sakura bloom!



11:44 PM

Good evening!

Today, I'm a little sad、、、

I banged my pinky on the corner of a chairー(;_;)

It hurt all night、、、(;_;)

But!
Just now, it finally got betterー♪ Lol

With that, I can sleep peacefully (´-ω-`)

Tomorrow, I have lessons all day!!
I'll try my best to stay focused!

With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



October 15, 2013 - Tuesday

7:37 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

Today, because my hair has grown a little, I'm going to go cut it ♡

After all, since I cut it so short, I feel that I should keep it short for a while!
Also, since it's popular with all of you、、、(´,,>ω<,,`)

Okayー!
For today's lessons, I'll put all of my fighting spirit into it and try my bestー!Yeahー!

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment