Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 10/20/13-10/22/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts

;

October 20, 2013 - Sunday

12:01 AM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9]


I'm sorry this is posted late




I had individual handshakes for
"Koisuru Fortune Cookie"ーฅʕ •ﻌ• ʔฅ


To everyone who attended,
thank you very much ♡



Your impressions on my radio performances
and "Seijun Philosophy"
and the "Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu!" PV

We discussed and got excited over all sorts of topics ♡



Today, I wore the soccer uniform that my Papa gave me

that has the name of a Japanese representative on it
that I've mentioned before

and I did handshakes \(^^)/


I was happy because there were so many people
who said "You're so lucky!" ♡




Tomorrow, I will participate in the
Hiroshima handshake event!


To everyone in Hiroshima,
To everyone who's coming to Hiroshima,

Please take care of me ♡



All 16 of us on Team 4
will be waiting for you in Lane 10 \(◦˙︶˙◦)/



11:40 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡



Today I participated in the
Hiroshima nationwide handshake event!


I wasn't in great condition today
and towards the end,
I had to use a system of
just 1 ticket per person.


I'm very sorry..


My nose was runny
and I was dizzy
Even during the normal handshakes

I caused many people to worry
I'm so sorry (>_<)


Today and tomorrow, I will be able to rest
so I'll make sure to fully relax and get better!


To everyone who attended,
thank you very much \(◦˙︶˙◦)/



During the live, Team 4

was able to debut
"Aozora Cafe" and "Love Shugyou" ♡

It was the first time
that the 16 of us in Team 4 stood in front of everyone
and at first, we were really nervous,
but it was a lot of fun ♪♪



And、on November 3,
Team 4's

"Te wo Tsunaginagara" stage

We received an announcement
from Captain Mii-chan
regarding the approaching first day
of the Team 4 stage


The final day for the current "Pajama Drive" stage
will be October 27.


So that I don't have any regrets
during these final few "Pajama Drive" performances,
I hope to give it my all and enjoy it as much as I can!


For the new stage, the 16 of us
hope to create a great stage.


I wrote a more detailed post on my feelings
to my mobile mail subscibers

I'd be very happy if you would take a look at it.



From now on, please continue
to support Team 4!



October 21, 2013 - Monday

12:14 AM

Ryoka-chanー!


HappyBirthday (♡˙︶˙♡)ノ [T.N. - She wrote this in English]



Ryoka-chan
is always called Ksgk, but
she is so kind and sometimes even like a senpai!


I really really
love her (`;ω;´) Fun


I hope that Ryoka-chan will have
a wonderful year ahead of her..


Please keep taking care of me from now on ♡



What kind of birthday present
would be goodー?


Everyone, what do you think?



11:59 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡



Today I had more work
and now I'm at home \(◦˙︶˙◦)/



And、
I have some good news to give you all!


Tentoumuchu! will be having
a regular TV program!!!


It'll start on October 27, and
it's a drama on Fuji TV called
"Joshikou Keisatsu"!!

The 7 of us in Tentoumuchu!
will be participating.


It will be on every Sunday night
at 12:55 AM~
so everyone, please make sure to check it out
every week ฅʕ •ﻌ• ʔฅ


I'll try my best in my own way
so that I don't waste this great opportunity!


It was also largely displayed
by today's "Nikkan Sports"-san (`;ω;´)



I'm really excited for it!♡



October 22, 2013 - Tuesday 11:19 PM

Everyone
How are you doingー?ฅʕ •ﻌ• ʔฅ























( ̄ー ̄) *broad grin*



No comments:

Post a Comment