Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts October 1st Half (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



October 1, 2013 - Tuesday

12:31 AM

Everyone, it's been a while!!
I can finally use Google+ again!

I'm sorry for being absent during yesterday's handshake event in Okayama due to poor health.
I caused trouble to the people around me as well as the people who were looking forward to the event. I'll be careful so that something like this does not happen again.

My condition is greatly improving!
I apologize for making you worry m(_ _)m

11:50 PM

AhーーーI was going to make a news update, but I accidentally erased itーー

I'm sorry. Lol

Well, everyone, there are only 3 months left in this year! Lol

Time really passes by quickly (o_o) Lol



 October 5, 2013  - Saturday 4:42 AM

Good morning.

Let me meet with everyone I can in Osaka!! Lol

Here I go! (・Д・)ノ

October 6, 2013 - Sunday

12:21 AM

Hello, Tokyoー!

See you again, Osaka ♪

I have to wake up early again tomorrow (・Д・)ノ



11:50 PM

Today was a live broadcasting for CD TV ♡

"Heavy Rotation" and "Koisuru Fortune Cookie"ー(・ω・)

It was funー!

Tomorrow is NOT TV!
Yuka is the one who takes care of ksgk ♪(´ε` )



October 7, 2013 - Monday 9:57 PM

I was on AnDare ♡

It's been a while, but I have a bun (・ω・)ノ



October 8, 2013 - Tuesday

8:37 AM

Good morning ー!!

I have a lot of energy (・ω・)ノ!

But I won't tell you whyーy Lol

Today's a stage performance ♪



10:48 PM

The stage performance was funー♡

Tomorrow, I'll relax for the first time in a while (・ω・)



October 9, 2013 - Wednesday 10:53 AM

Good morningーglasses (O3O)

I wish it'd hurry up and be Decemberー(・ω・)



October 10, 2013 - Thursday 9:28 AM

Good morningー!

I feel good this morning ♪

Okay, I'm going to head out nowー (・ω・)ノ



October 11, 2013 - Friday 10:41 PM

The stage performance is overー!

I got an interesting-looking DVD (・ω・)

Right now, on TV is
"Maiko Haaaan!!!" I'm watching it ♡



October 12, 2013 - Saturday 12:17 PM

I love raisins too much and I bought this (・ω・)

Raisins Raisins



October 13, 2013 - Sunday 6:35 PM

I had my nails done at FASCIERE-san ♡

The blackxpink flowers are soー cute ♡



October 14, 2013 - Monday 10:09 AM

Good morningー

I'll work hard again todayー(・ω・)ノ

I'm sleepy (o_o)



October 15, 2013 - Tuesday

10:42 AM

Good morningー!

On the 29th page of the Janken book.
The reason why the hat looks so big is because I'm throwing it at the camera (・ω・)ノ

In the picture below, the blurry thing at the bottom is the hat ^ ^

Also, Fuji-san!Did you watch it?
I was amazed by my own stamina ♪



8:42 PM

Hm?????

What's that, what's that all of a suddenー???

Why did this happenー???
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaei Rina originally shared:


My Tomu.



No comments:

Post a Comment