Saturday, October 19, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 10/18/13-10/19/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



October 18, 2013 - Friday

8:12 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

Lately, I've been surprised by how cold the air is outside (๑°ㅁ°๑)‼

Since when did it become autumn、、?

Because I'm sensitive to the cold, I'll hurry up and go buy a body warmer!

Everyone, please also be careful not to catch a cold ♪

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



8:02 PM

Good evening!

After yesterday's theater performance, Chori was making a Happy Birthday video for Oshima Yuuko-san along with Natsumikan and Anna!♡

Yuuko-san!
I'm a day late, but congratulations on turning 25 years old ヽ(´▽`)/

I remember during "UZA", Yuuko-san talked to me about a lot of different things!

Sasshi mentioned this as well, during "Hakata Hyakkaten"、that when Yuuko-san just started dancing in front of me, I was shocked, but because of Yuuko-san, I was able to become more familiar with the other senbatsu members and for that I am very happy (。・ω・)ノ゙

And of course, I am watching "Ando Lloyd"!
I want to become a person like Yuuko-san, who can entertain everyone ♪

That reminds me, this was a while back, but when HKT decided to do "10nen Sakura", we all gathered around and watched the MV together!

The "10nen Sakura" MV has many drama scenes、
Yuuko-san's scene involved having a child, and when Maeda-san asked something like "What are you going to name her?"、Yuuko-san said "Sakura!" !

Also, just like the title "10nen Sakura", Yuuko-san and I are 10 years apart!

Fate、、、?Lol

Always be positive ♪

Sakura bloom!



11:42 PM

Good evening!

I was watching "Music Station" today and NMB48-san was performing ヽ(´▽`)/

That's so amazinggg、、、!

All of us in HKT48 hope to become more competent so we can one day perform on "Music Station" as well!

Alright!
Tomorrow are individual handshakesー!

I'd like to do an early Happy Halloween (๑°ㅁ°๑)‼

Please try to predict what kind of animal I'm going to becomeー♡

With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



October 19, 2013 - Saturday

7:22 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

Today are individual handshakes ♡

To everyone who will be attending, to everyone who will be watching from Google+, let's enjoy the day togetherー!

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



12:19 PM

Good evening!

The first and second parts of the handshake event have finished ヽ(´▽`)/

Today, my voice is nasally and I'm coughing a bit so I might make you all worry
(;_;)

But!
I personally feel fine!
My body just can't keep up (;_;)

Even though I may have to do the handshakes at my pace, I want to convey my gratitude to everyone who has attended, and enjoy the event together (`>ω<´)

Everyone from the third part, please take care of me as well!

Sakura bloom!



8:25 PM

The handshake events are over!

To everyone who attended, to everyone who watched from Google+, thank you very much for today ♡

From the third part, my voice wasn't coming out as much and I had to communicate through gestures and writing (;_;)

It was just my voice that was in bad condition, it's not like I had a fever or felt bad at all, so I feel very apologetic towards everyone who went out of their way to come see me.

Everyone, I am truly sorry.

I conducted the handshake events by doing things like writing "Nyan" on my cheek, or writing messages that I wanted to convey on the desk, so I hope that my feelings were able to come across!

I was very happy that everyone was truly concerned about the condition of my throat!
There were people who said "It's okay if you don't talk"、there were people who tried their best to hear my weak voice、there were people who researched ways to heal my throat and told me about them、once again, I realized how much support I receive from everyone!

Tomorrow, we have individual handshakes in Osaka for "Melon Juice"!

Tonight, I will head to bed early, in order to prepare for tomorrow!

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment