Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 10/01/13-10/02/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



October 1, 2013 - Tuesday

6:59 AM

Good morning!

Today, I have a stage performance ♡

To everyone who will be attending, to everyone who will be watching on DMM, I'll try my best to convey my energy and emotions!

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:33 PM

Good evening!

This is sudden, but since I am currently in my hometown, I'd like to talk about Kagoshima!

It's really been so long since I've been back to Kagoshima, but the air is filled with volcanic ash ( ゚д゚ )

It's sort of like a fog, but when you drive through it in a car, the ash whirls around and comes into view (;_;)

The car is now the color of volcanic ash!
Because volcanic ash is originally a stone, if the car isn't washed off with water, it will get scratched (°д°)

When you go on a walk, the volcanic ash accumulates everywhere!!

This is the first time that I've seen so much volcanic ash in one spot (`>ω<´)

In Kagoshima, volcanic ash needs to be taken care of like trash, so we are collecting the ash and stuffing it into yellow bags and dropping them off at specified locations!

Also!
On the way back home to Fukuoka, at the train station platform, I found Kashiwagi Yuki!

As one would expect from the Satsuma ambassador...(´,,>ω<,,`)

I hope that one day I can become a Satsuma ambassador and, just like Kashiwagi Yuki-san, there will be posters of me at the train station platform in Kagoshima!

I'll work hard~!
Yeah~! (。・ω・)ノ゙

Sakura bloom!



11:14 PM

Good evening!

Thank you always for your comments and +1's ♡

Numbers aren't everything, but I've been happy that my number of +1's have been recently increasing ♡

To me, I imagine each +1 as someone seeing my post and feeling something about it!

So if a post gets more +1's than usual, I wonder, what was different about this? And then I try to apply that to all of my future posts in order to get more people to feel something (ง •̀_•́)ง

Having a numerical goal is an easy way to judge self-improvement, because the numbers are right there in front of my eyes.

My goals right now are,
To reach over +3000! And
To gain more than 15000 followers!

In order to reach this goal, I do things such as start my radio show and think up new projects, and it's a lot of fun ♡

I'm sure some people will think that it's unecessary to get so caught up with numbers, but I want my posts to reach more people! This is my reason for setting a goal (´,,>ω<,,`)

The goal is just a checkpoint!
On the other side of it, are my dreams!

Tomorrow on, to have people look at my posts and think "Alright! I'll try my best", I hope to improve my own submissions (。・ω・)ノ゙

Tomorrow, I have a solo photoshoot for a magazine!
I'll work hard~! ∑d(゚∀゚d)

With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



October 2, 2013 - Wednesday

7:08 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

For breakfast this morning, I had some corn soup!
But, it was too hot and I burnt my tongue (´-ω-`)

Everyone, if you ever drink corn soup, be careful not to burn yourselves ♡

Lately, with the turning of the seasons, it's easier to catch a cold!
Be careful not to get sick (。・ω・)ノ゙

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



7:55 PM

Good evening!

Today, from noon, I had photoshoots for two different magazine-sans ♡

Around noon, it was cloudy and rainy and made for a troublesome shoot, but in the afternoon, the rain stopped and we had a nice shoot!

The rain stopped and then I looked up at Sky Tree and found a rainbow (°_°)

I haven't seen a rainbow in a while~!
It was really pretty and my spirits were raised ♪

To think about it, during our TeTsuna stage as a surprise, there is a song about you and rainbows and the sun (๑°ㅁ°๑)‼

I love that song~!

Sakura bloom!



11:29 PM

Good evening!

My post from last night was able to reach over +4000! (°д°)!

I achieved my goal so quickly ♡
Everyone, thank you so much!

Everyone always supports my goals, thank you so much ♪

In order to improve, I hope to make a new goal and work towards it!

Also!
I'd like to start recording the third episode of "FM Sakura+ Sakura no Sakuranbo Radio" at once!

The next guest is my close friend, that member who is hilarious in the dressing room!

Everyone, please look forward to it ♪

Lately, the mornings are getting colder, please be careful not to catch a cold!




With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment