Monday, October 28, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 10/26/13-10/28/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



October 26, 2013 - Saturday

11:39 PM


Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello"]


I had filming for AKBINGO! all day (ง •̀_•́)ง


I laughed all day today ♡

Please make sure to check it out (。・ω・。)



Also, 15th gen,
thank you for all of your hard work at your concluding stage today!

I'm disappointed that I was
only able to share the stage with you a few times, but

even if it's not "Pajama Drive",
I'm sure there will definitely be a chance
for me to stand on the same stage with you again
so I look forward to that day \(◦˙︶˙◦)/


Thank you for all of your hard work \(^o^)/♡






And also

After this at 12:55 AM~

"Joshikou Keisatsu" starring Tentoumuchu!
will be broadcasting!!


I'm also curious to see
how it all turned out ♡

Everyone, please make sure to watch it!


I can't wait.. ♡








I'll make sure to completely enjoy tomorrow!


Everyone who will be coming to the theater tomorrow,
let's have fun!

And also, also, everyone who can't come,
let's have fun watching the stream!


Yes, I'll make you enjoy it!



( ̄ー ̄)*grin* ♡



11:57 PM

"Joshikou Keisatsu" is actually tomorrow night!

Gomennasairiumu ♡ [T.N. - Gomennasai (sorry) + sairiumu (glow stick)]


Hehe ♡ ( ̄ー ̄)*grin*



October 28, 2013 - Monday

12:05 AM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡


Thank you very much
for the final "Pajama Drive" theater performance!


For the first round,
it was a half-pigtail performance ♡

And the second round was also too much fun that
I had too much fun (`・ω・´)*doya*


I'll feel sad, but
I'll move on to the new stage!


For a more detailed post about my feelings,
please read my dream mobile blog ( ̄ー ̄)*grin*



I love the "Pajama Drive" stage!
Thank you ♡


I'm excited for 11/3!




And after this at 12:55~
is "Joshikou Keisatsu"


Don't miss it ♡




10:35 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡



I completely forgot to notify you
about CD TV (。-_-。)


Me of all people...


Go, gomennasairiumu ♡



Miki and I were allowed
to participate as unders for Heart Ereki!


I wanted lots of people
to watch me (`;ω;´)


Me of all people...




*Shock*...


I, I want to ride the gomennasaikada [T.N. - gomennasai (sorry) + ikada (raft)] and go somewhere..



11:37 PM

Pyoeーーーーーーー!



11:56 PM


Love Shugyou with Aoki-san from FLASH
who is always taking care of me


Isn't it nice~?( ̄ー ̄)*grin* ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment