Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 10/20/13-10/23/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



October 20, 2013 - Monday

8:51 AM

Ohamogi o(`ω´ )o [T.N. - Ohayo (good morning) + Mogi]

I wanted to post an entry last night, but it was already past midnight…(>_<)


Today is the handshake event in Hiroshima (∩´∀`∩)!

It's raining and cold, but I'm super excited for it ( ー̀∀ー́ )!


Lane 10 is no way, no way, Team 4
A 16 person lane…Lol

Mogi will probably be at the very end so please save some time and energy to talk to me ( ๏ ₃๏ ) Lol



To people who will be attending, to people who are going to work, please be careful not to catch a cold ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ☆

Right now, I'm next to Pika-chan ♡



 8:11 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

The Hiroshima handshake event has ended!

A lot of people who normally can't make it out to Kantou came to see us today and it made me really happy!

There were also some people who didn't sleep in order to come see us from Kantou…


Thanks to all of you, the event was really fun ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡

Thank you very much!


And people were in various cosplay, and we sang "Nante Tatte Idol" ( °ω° )

Mogi dressed up as an otaku!
The backpack is the one that I normally use. Lol
And I used a certain somebody as inspiration for the rest ( ー̀∀ー́ ) Lol


The handshake event that I was finally able to go to was so much fun!
I'm so glad I got to go〜♪



October 21, 2013 - Tuesday

7:53 AM

Ohamogi!

This is my first morning update in a while ♪
Last night's entry had 500 commentsー♡


In last night's dream, I was really angry (๑°⌓°๑)

In my dream, I was yelling stuff like "What is thisー!Why won't it stopー!!!" and I was angrily stomping my foot,

It seems that I was moving my legs in real life, too Lol

I had that much rage built up?Lol



Well then, well then, I'm off for my first day of tests!

Please send Mogi your cheers of support (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)

Everyone, let's casually try our best today!

See you later ☆



9:32 PM

Otsumogiー( ๏ ₃๏ )

The tests are over, this time I'm confident I did well in math…( ̄ー ̄) *serious*

Thank you for cheering for me this morning (>_<)


I'll try my best again tomorrow!


Also, Ryoka-chan, Happy Birthday ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ [T.N. - she wrote Happy Birthday in English]

Mogi's jealous of your ksgk-ness that I lack ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙) Lol

I want to go out to eat with 13th genー( ー̀∀ー́ )☆


I had surprisingly few pictures with Ryoka-chan and was shocked (´⊙ω⊙`)!



Okay, I'm going to go glance at my study materials (。º̩̩́⌓º̩̩̀).゜

Once again, please cheer for meーーーーe (;_;)



October 22, 2013 - Wednesday

7:01 AM

Ohamogiー( ー̀∀ー́ )


Last night…I was going to study…and I looked inside my bookbag…



And I left the books for the subjects I'm being tested on today at school……
(;_;)


I ended up going to sleep without being able to study at all (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)



But I'll try my best today with the mindset that it'll somehow work out ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Everyone, let's try our bestー(∩´∀`∩)


See you later \(^o^)/☆



9:49 PM

Otsumogi!

The 2nd day of testing is over〜!!!!

I feel like it went okay even though I barely studied ( ̄▽ ̄)



Or I should say, other than physics, I'm confident that I didn't fail anything
o(`ω´ )o!!

Seriously, seriously!!!!!


This time, I feel confident that I could show everyone my grades Lolololololololololol



But even if I seriously study phyics, it's too hard, so
there's no way that Mogi who always sleeps in class and doesn't take proper notes can get higher than a 30…(。º̩̩́⌓º̩̩̀).゜

Well, in order not to get a failing grade on my physics test, I'll make sure to have a cheat sheet prepared…_(:3 」ノ)_


Everyone, what was your best subjectー??



October 23, 2013 - Thursday

7:53 AM

Ohamogi!

I'm off to take my final tests〜!!!


Everyone, send me cheers of support…(;_;)



See you later \(^o^)/



9:55 PM

Otsumogi ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

My tests are doneーーーー!!!!

Thank you very much for all of your cheers (。--。)♡

So, when I was listening to "Te wo Tsunaginagara" on the way back…



for some reason, I started to cry \(^o^)/ *serious*


It was overly youthful, and it made me envious and yearning for it…

I was jealous of those sparkling feelings that Mogi never got to experience…(꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)



But the sparkling feelings that Mogi never got to experience at school, I'm able to experience it in AKB so it's okay. Yes. That's right, that's right.



…I'm excited for our new stage (:3 」ノ)_♡




No comments:

Post a Comment