Friday, October 18, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 10/01/13-10/05/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



October 1, 2013 - Tuesday

7:42 AM

Ohamogiー [T.N. - Ohayo (good morning) + Mogi]

I laughed at the fact that I was able to get 500 comments by myself on yesterday's post Lol
It's a miracle〜☆



Also, it's become the time of year…
where summer is completely over (∩´∀`∩)♪


And yet!!!


When I woke up this morning, my arm had at least 5 mosquito bites (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)


It itches〜It itches〜(´・_・`)


Anyway, for now, I'll put on bug patches with pictures from "Love and courage are your only friends" \(^o^)/ [T.N. - those are lyrics from the children's anime Anpanman, I think she is wearing something like this]


I need to get ready to go to school〜


Everyone, for all of today, let's casually try our best ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

Have a nice day ( ๏ ₃๏ )♡



9:47 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]


I think everyone subscribed to my dream texts knows this, but

I caught a cold and my mental state is weak right now、

I don't think I will be able to make any long posts on Google+ today (;_;)


I'll be careful not to pass it on to anyone else (;_;)


I'll try my best to get better by tomorrow!


Oyamoginasai (;_;) [T.N. - oyasumi (good night) + Mogi]



October 2, 2013 - Wednesday 11:51 PM

Otsumogi!

I had a theater performanceー♪

I'm still a bit nasally, but for the most part, my condition has improved!

I apologize for making you worry m(_ _)m


And it was Nakkii's birthday party!

It was pretty amazing (∩´∀`∩)
Everyone's love for Nakkii came across ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙) Lol


Happy birthday, Nakkii ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Please take care of me for as long as we are members of the same team ♡


Well then, well then, oyamogiー♪



October 3, 2013 - Thursday 11:43 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I had a shoot〜♪


A lot of people today told me that with my hair coiled up, I look like an adult which made me a little happy, but kind of gave me mixed feelings…( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙) Lol



And when I got home, I tried doing my makeup to look like Moe-chan lol

I personally think I did a pretty good job at imitating her (。-_-。)!


What do you think?Do I look like her (∩´∀`∩)?



October 5, 2013 - Saturday 12:00 AM

Otsumogi!

Oh no!The day has ended Lol

This is a little late, but


Sahorin、Happy birthdayーーーーーーy ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Mogi always fiercely expresses her emotions、and once I get to know someone, I talk to them quite intensely

But thanks for being my friend anyway ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡


I wouldn't say this normally, but
I love Sahorinー!!!!!


Please take care of me from now on ♡


ーーーーーーーーーーーー


Today was a photoshoot for B.L.T U-17!

It's released 11/5 and it's vital that you check it out ☆



10:35 AM

Ohamogi!

I'll give it my all during the two theater performancesー!

Let's make it a wonderful performance ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡


Mizuki, Mitsuki, happy birthday ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



No comments:

Post a Comment