Thursday, October 24, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 10/23/13-10/24/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



October 23, 2013 - Wednesday

12:52 AM

Work has finishedー!

I already ate dinner、but I'm hungry again、
so even though it's this late, Yukirin-san and I bought food from the convenience store…>_<…Lol

10:30 PM

Today was the reserved performance for Shimada Auto!

It was a view that I've never seen until today ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

There were a lot of families and little kids ♡


And there were a lot of people from Nara ♡

I felt kind of warm and fluffy!

I'll work hard so that I can sight-see in Nara ▽・x・▽!

Shimada Auto also has many car supplies,
so please come check it out ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♡

11:35 PM

From the UTB that is released today!

Akari and I were asked to shoot for the front cover ♡


I'll start posting some of the offshotsー♡♡



11:46 PM

UTB's Offshot 2

This is too evil.

This it it, Warukiiー( ゚д゚)



11:51 PM

UTB Offshot 3

Nyaー♡



11:55

UTB Offshot 4

Nunsー▽・x・▽♡



October 24, 2013 - Thursday

12:04 AM

Last Offshot ♡


Everyoneーplease look at UTB (((o(゚▽゚)o)))♡♡



1:47 AM

Good night ▽・x・▽

9:22 PM

Good morning ( ^ω^ )♡

2:04 PM

I want to work with Ainyannn!

2:45 PM

Nyahan ♡

Okay, I'm going to get ready nowー.

I like being lazy.

I've been reading a book all morning.

Hehen.



8:16 PM

The emergency draft TV program is now!

My tears won't stop…>_<…

8:24 PM

Everyone was too cool…>_<…!


Amazing.

10:02 PM

Today, I went to eat yakiniku with Mamaー( ゚д゚)♡


Yahooー ▽・x・▽!

11:30 PM

Heyー( ゚д゚)


Honestly, I passed out recently from just a normal piercing Lol

From the extreme mental strain and anxiety...Lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yamamoto Sayaka originally shared:

The fact that there were people who noticed my ears made me
urepyo (=^x^=) [T.N. - ureshii (happy) + pyon (hop)]

All in all, I have 5 piercings I want to get
But today I got up to date with
my helix and conch piercings〜🎶

It didn't hurt at all ☆

Although now
it's throbbing a little(Lol)

So now I have 4 on my left, 3 on my right, 7 total (=゚ω゚)ノ

The amount of pain from piercings is moderate enough that
I like them because it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment