Sunday, October 13, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 10/12/13-10/13/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



October 12, 2013 - Friday

9:34 AM

Good morningー♡

This is from the currently on sale "Young Animal" ♡


Please check it out o(`ω´ )o‼



9:16 PM

3 year anniversary
Our first day of performances at Osaka Castle Hall have ended!!

Perfect combustion \(^o^)/‼


To everyone who attended, thank you very much…>_<…♡


Today, I was allowed to perform in the unit "Bird" ( ゚д゚)!



10:37 PM

After the live, I took a picture with Kobunsha's Aoki-san who came to watch us today ( ̄+ー ̄)

He is the one who created the God that looks over my photo album ♡


What kind of scene is this? o(`ω´ )o



11:10 PM

MilkyーBird\(^o^)/


I started the wave for the first time…>_<…♡
I flapped my wings…>_<…


To everyone who did it
Thank you very much ♡



11:33 PM

AKB48SHOW has startedー(((o(゚▽゚)o)))

Watch NHKBS, okay? ( ^ω^ )♡

October 13, 2013 - Saturday

6:01 AM

Good morningー( ̄+ー ̄)



11:32 PM

Everyone thank you very much for attending the Osaka Castle Hall performance!


We were able to stand on that stage because of everyone's support.
I'm full of happiness and deep emotion!

There was a lot of new information,
But I'd be happy if everyone can continue to watch over NMB as it changes and grows.



No comments:

Post a Comment