Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts 12/15/13-12/18/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



December 15, 2013 - Sunday 10:05 AM

Manatsu-san loved me
this morning and I'm so happy.

I thought Melon-chan wasn't here today~
Where were you?

is what she said to me!

I guess I was on her mind a little~
Wa~i


Ah, Manatsu-san who was loving me
is being loved by Rena-san (Lol)



December 16, 2013 -  Monday 10:39 PM

Today is a K performance.

Shimada-san chose this hairstyle
for me~

Shimada-san, happybirthday


It was a lot of fun.



December 17, 2013 - Tuesday

12:40 AM

A bruise on my knee…
It was created by "Scrap" (Lol)

I was in a different position than usual today
so maybe I was a little frantic,

but compared to before,
I think I'm able to handle
a position well even if it's new.

In actuality, I was mostly at peace
and I was able to burst!


I'm going to stretch~



10:26 PM

I was able to participate in AKB's Kouhaku.

White Team won, yaa~y!

And there was a happy announcement
To everyone who attended,
to everyone who supported us,
thank you very much.

The picture's of a penguin-san



December 18, 2013 - Wednesday 6:59 PM

Marippe's (Abe Maria-san)
Ameblo always shows
her fashion.

http://s.ameblo.jp/abemaria-1129/

I like seeing how others coordinate their clothes

I also want to buy lots of clothes
and be fashionable, but
I'll save the money for instruments (Lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment