Sunday, December 22, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 12/21/13-12/22/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



December 21, 2013 - Saturday

6:48 AM

Good morning ^_^

Everyone, thank you for waiting ^o^

I'll reveal the answers to yesterday's post!

Doraemon
My Melody
③ Lion
Tomiyoshi Asuka
Memecchi
⑥ Giraffe
Dokin-chan
Suneo
Kitty-chan

This is it!

I was surprised by the amount of people who couldn't tell the difference between Dokin-chan and Anpanman (;゜0゜)

I didn't even draw Anpanman (;゜0゜)

I drew ④'s Tomiyoshi Asuka-chan while seeing her face right in front of me at the time!
Everyone told me, "You've gotten better at portraits!" and it made me very happy ♡


②'s My Melody is the version where My Melody isn't wearing her hood!

Considering it was my first time drawing her, I think I did a pretty good job!


I'd like to irregularly open exhibitions for this project ☻

Everyone, please look forward to it!

Today, I have a recording!
See you later ^o^

Sakura bloom!



9:08 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had recordings allーー day!

Phewー^o^ It's overー^o^

Today, the director-san told me "Hakata, you were goodー" and it made me happy ♡

I'll keep raising my variety skillsー♪

Sakura bloom!



December 22, 2013 - Sunday

7:34 AM

Good morning!

Today, something that is very precious to me is happening ^o^

I'm really excited for it ♡

The picture is with Tano-san!

Yesterday's Tano-san during the recording was very amusing ^o^ Lol

Sakura bloom!



11:40 PM

Good evening!

The precious thing that I was talking about this morning was、、、

a school test (°_°)

Haa、、、
It's over, I'm relieved ♡

After the test, I immediately got on the bullet train and headed towards the musical classroom that I always went to just up to 2 years ago to watch a performance!

The location was one of the places that will be having us during the Kyushu Tour, Shiminbunka Hall!


I went one step ahead in order to grasp the atmosphere ^o^

I'm really happy that I will be able to perform on the same Shiminbunka Hall stage where I always stood as a child ♡

With everything said, the Kyushu tour will be beginning very soon ^o^

We'll do our best in our HKT way ^o^

Tomorrow, I have a photoshoot in Tokyo!


Sakura bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment