Saturday, December 21, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 12/19/13-12/21/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



December 19, 2013 - Thursday 11:37 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako♡![T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello"]



My tests are overーーーーーーーー♡


Yes\(^^)/\(^^)/\(^^)/


I tried my bestー。。♡


Tomorrow's already the closing ceremony
so after tomorrow, winter vacation starts~\(◦˙︶˙◦)/


Fufu~n ( ̄ー ̄) *grin*




And tomorrow is
the first all-female audience performance in a while!!!


I've personally only experienced
one female audience performance before
so I'm too excited ♡


To everyone who will be attending,
let's have a good time ♡


I like girls
so I'll keep staring at you, okay? (。・ω・。)




Lately, it feels like it's cold enough
for snow to fall, isn't it? 。。。


Everyone, can you tell the difference between
when it's just cold and when it's cold enough for snow to fall?

I can tell the difference ( ̄ー ̄) Hehe


When it's cold enough for snow, it's piercing
and the smell or atmosphere
is also piercing ♡



Kojima trivia.





Also,

in this week's AKBSHOW
Okada-chan, Naanya, Miion
and I will be appearingー♡

in this week's AKBSHOW
Okada-chan, Naanya, Miion
and I will be appearingー♡

in this week's AKBSHOW
Okada-chan, Naanya, Miion
and I will be appearingー♡

Please don't miss it!!!



Naanya and Miion
don't have Google+ so
I'll advertise on their behalf as well

is what I promised them so I wrote it 3 times ♡



December 20, 2013 - Friday 11:29 PM


Konbanwaribashi (o´罒`o)


OohーIt's cold ()()(-_-)

Everyone, you're not frozen, are you?



Yes


Today was a female audience theater performance!


The high-pitched cheering was so cute,
I was grinning the whole time ♡ Ehe

Our girls' talk was fun, too (˙︶˙)


The usual "Ohhhh!"
is also good of course

but the "Kyaaa" was fresh and made me happy ♪


but hearing "Ohhhh!"
helps me calm down ( ̄ー ̄) *grin* ♡



Today is excessively cold
so I'll wear something cozy and fluffy
on my way home (o´罒`o)


Get warmーーー♪♪♪



Everyone, what coldness counter-measures
are you takingー?♡



December 21, 2013 - Saturday 11:34 PM

Konbanwaribashi !!!



Today, all day,
I recorded for AKBINGO! ♡


I laughed a lot again today (˙︶˙)

Laughing is such a happy thing, isn't it? ♡



Today, on the way home,
Karen-san, Ryoka-chan,
Saho-san, Nana, and I
went to eat yakiniku (o´罒`o)


The cold noodles were so good ♪♪♪


Karen-san ate raw meat
and was like a carnivorous man ♡ Fufu


I hope we can go againnn ♪




And the jacket and contents
for the 5th album
were announced!


This was my first time
participating in a jacket shooting

and I hope that lots of people
will see me (♡˙︶˙♡)



And, we recorded a new song for Tentoumuchu!!

Our 3rd song...it's no wonder I'm happy ♡


And, and there's a Team 4 song!

It's a really nice song.
I want everyone to hurry up and hear it ♪♪


There's all sorts of other content, too
so everyone, please look forward to it \(^^)/



No comments:

Post a Comment