Saturday, December 7, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 12/05/13-12/07/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



December 5, 2013 - Thursday 10:33 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

I stayed late after school again today and worked on calligraphy (°_°)

Again, I was praised by my teacher. Lol
Maybe they favor me ( ̄ー ̄) Lol



Mogi has tests starting tomorrow (;_;)


This time, I'm really screwed…
It's too impossible for me to post my test scores like I did last timeー( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

I have no idea what's what in physics or earth science ☆〜(ゝ。∂)



There are a lot of people who are students taking tests during this time, right
(๑°⌓°๑)?


Everyone, Mogi is hopeless so please work hard on Mogi's behalf as well ( ー̀∀ー́ )
I'll be cheering you on ☆



I'm hungryー…
Maybe I'll eat aー salad (´・_・`)?



December 6, 2013 - 10:30 PM

Otsumogi!

Today just isn't my day (´・_・`)


My tests felt like they didn't go great,

my train was late…


The worst part of the day was when I tripped on the train station stairs (;_;)!

On my way back home during the rush hour, there was a crowd and I couldn't see my feet and I misplaced my foot on the step…: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):

My own right foot slipped and hit my bottom and I ended up falling on my butt (´⊙ω⊙`)


Ever since that, it hurts to stretch out my ankle ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)


But when I fell, I think I was more embarassed than in pain (´-`).。oO(Ahan



Everyone, make sure to watch your feet when you are walking ♡


…Doesn't Mogi's face look irritating here somehow? Lol



December 7, 2013 - 

6:48 AM

Ohamogi! [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

Yup, I'm awake early.
I was getting too sleepy on the train and felt like I might fall asleep so I stood up ☻

About yesterday's injury…I'm sorry for making you worry (´⊙ω⊙`)

Because it happened to Mogi,
I thought everyone would be more like
lolololololol serves you right lololololol ( ー̀∀ー́ ) Lol

Everyone's so nice, thank you very much o(`ω´ )o♪


Today, I have work all day〜

It's my first time doing this work so I'm really nervous and had weird dreams (°_°)



Well then, well then, everyone, for all of today, try your best if you can (∩´∀`∩)


See you later ☆



8:52 PM

Otsumogi!

My work has ended〜


As to what my first job was…
It was for "Konto" o(`ω´ )o!


I was crazy nervousー(°_°)!

Even though it's called "Konto" [T.N. - comedy skit], I needed to act,
but ham actor Mogi, as expected, delivered a monotonous performance 。
・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

But it was fun!
It was a great experienceー\(^o^)/☆


The picture is of the first wig I've ever worn in my life!

Dressing like a boy doesn't suit me!
And I look too much like my brother (´⊙ω⊙`)



No comments:

Post a Comment