Friday, December 13, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 12/11/13-12/13/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



December 11, 2013 - Wednesday 9:19 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

My test and theater performance are over!


Today, for my self-introduction MC, I talked about what's-it-called, when you are trying to sleep, but you twitch and wake up…

But I've remembered the official term for sleep twitching \(^o^)/!



The official term is "jerking"!


They were talking about in on TV a while ago〜( °ω° )


I was surprised that there was an official term for it so I jotted it down as a memo in my phone ( ̄ー ̄)

I'm frustrated that I wasn't able to remember during the MC〜(´・_・`)!!!


So everyone, next time you are sleeping and you twitch and wake up

Make sure to remember that you
"jerked awake, tehe ☆ "☆〜(ゝ。∂)


Puppukupuー☻



December 12, 2013 - Thursday 10:33 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I had a shooting!
It was funnーn ☻


Because the shooting ended early, I had Maeda Ami-san and Naana-san and Tomu-san bring me to dinner (((o(゚▽゚)o)))!

Hot pot〜☆


These are members that are always looking after me so,

I wasn't too nervous and was able to talk about a lot of thingsー( ー̀∀ー́ ) Nuhaa!



It'd be great if we could go to dinner again someday o(`ω´ )o♡



No comments:

Post a Comment