Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 12/03/13-12/04/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



December 3, 2013 - Tuesday

8:07 PM

My second gen oshi, Yuria-neesan ♡

She's beautiful again today、、、( ゚д゚)

Yuria-neesan, who is cool and like a devilish black cat ♡

I wonder what I'm likeー?☻

Sakura bloom!



10:18 PM

Good evening!

Today, I came back to Fukuoka for the first time in a whileー(((o(゚▽゚)o)))

My house is the most relaxing place after all ☻

When I'm at my house having a leisurely bath, it's like all of my day's troubles just float away ^o^

Everyone, when do you feel most relaxed?

Sakura bloom!



December 4, 2013 - Wednesday

8:24 PM

Good evening!

"Onegai Valentine" is on heavy rotation in my head ^_^

The lyrics to the second verse of this song are also wonderfulー(((o(゚▽゚)o)))

Natsu was saying this too, but you really can't appreciate how good a song is until you listen to it fullyー^o^

During the "Hakata Legend" stage performance, almost all of the songs are shortened!
So if you ever think "Ah!This is a good song!!", you should return home and listen to the full version and like the song even more!

Ah!I also like "Tenmonbu no Jijou" ♡

Sakura bloom!



10:53 PM

I have an announcement for everyone!

HKT48 was elected to be Aomori's Apple Queen ♡

I love apples, so I'm very happy!

I think it'd be great if the people of Aomori could learn more about HKT48, and if we could convey the deliciousness of apples nationewide ^o^

With that, oyasuminasakura. [T.N. - oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Apple bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment