Thursday, December 19, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 12/18/13-12/19/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



December 18, 2013 - Wednesday

5:51 AM

Good morningー(´・_・`)♡


I can finally use Google+ again!


Yesterday, my phone stopped working for some reason and I was troubled (´・_・`)

4:52 PM

I had a recording for "Manabu-kun"ー(^ω^)


Portraits.
They got high praise for looking like everyone.
Artist, Shiroma Miru



7:30 PM

Funasshiー(((o(゚▽゚)o)))

Yesterday, I was able to perform "Yuuwaku no Garter" with Yukirin-san and Suda-san (OvO)

Cool dances and sexy dances are fun (OvO)♡



9:34 PM

I went with Mama to a Hawaiian cafe (OvO)♡

Uhehe ☻

Ahーit was tasty (^ω^)

10:37 PM

The pancake that I ate at ZENBE was delicious ♡

December 19, 2013 - Thursday

6:01 PM

I just had a recording for TEPPEN Radio with Maachunー(OvO)♡


It's been a while since the regular MiruChun duo's recorded together!Lol

Haaー♡

It was fun ☻

It's like our normal conversations (^ω^)

If it's Maachun or another N member, we know each other well so it's very relaxing (OvO)♡



8:13 PM

Tonight's kimchi hot pot.

11:31 PM

I just got out of the bathー(OvO)♡


I feel refreshed ☻!

Everyone, what are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment