Thursday, December 12, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 12/10/13-12/12/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



December 10, 2013 - Tuesday

10:30 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello"]


I had a theater performance (((o(゚▽゚)o)))♪

It's been about a week
so I burst open \(◦˙︶˙◦)/


It was so much fun ☆!!!!


I have a performance tomorrow and after tomorrow so

I hope to focus on my dance performance
and set a goal for each day !♪




Today seemed even colder somehow!


Some way or another,
I end up catching the flu every year

This year finally,
I hope that I can be healthy when facing 2014 (ó﹏ò。)


I'll make sure to properly
take care of my bodyー!!!


You need to as well (♡˙︶˙♡)



10:55 PM

TSUTAYA-san's CM
will start airing from today (♡˙︶˙♡)


Is there anyone who's like "I've already seen itー!" ♪??


If you haven't seen yet, please try to find it ♡



And tomorrow, "Suzukake Nanchara"
goes on sale!!!


Tentoumuchu!'s new song
is also included
so please make sure to get it ♡



December 11, 2013 - Wednesday 10:22 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡


My 3 theater performances in a row, my 2nd day
is over (((o(゚▽゚)o)))!


YeahーIt was fun \(◦˙︶˙◦)/


At today's performance,
I tried out a lot of different things
and tried to challenge myself!


Since I was able to try out a lot of things
and learn from it, for me personally,
the theater performance was very fruitful!




And, and, and today,

"Suzukake Nanchara" goes on sale!


I was able to participate in
the coupling song "party is over"!


And, and, "Love Shugyou"'s
music video and

Tentoumuchu!'s new song
"Erande Rainbowー!"

and a bunch of other things are included ♡


Please make sure to check it out ♪


Personally,
I really like the song that Yuiri-chan and Saho-chan participated in

"Mosh&Dive"
and I've been playing it on repeat ♡ Fufuーn

Also, in "party is over", Naanya's
lip scene is too beautiful and lovely ♡ Fufuーn


But everyone, make sure to
also look at me, too ♡ Fufuーn



December 12, 2013 - Thursday 10:45 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡



I had a photoshoot and then a theater performance \(◦˙︶˙◦)/


During the photoshoot intervals with Nana and Juri-san,
we ate and talked a lot
It was funnn ♡


Chocolate strawberry waffle ฅʕ •ﻌ• ʔฅ


Fufuーn, I'm happy~♪


Also, there was a huge fruit platter

I saw a pomegranate for the first time ☆!


Nana and Juri-san tried it,
but I wasn't even able to try it...


Its appearance was scary Lol



Everyone, what kind of foods do you
dislike without even trying?(*゚▽゚)ノ



2 comments:

  1. if it's not too much trouble, could you translate Yokoyama Yui's Google+ posts too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yui's post, as well as a lot of other popular AKB members, are actually translated officially at http://www.google.com/intl/en/+/project48/. Be sure to check it out!

      Delete