Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 12/17/13-12/18/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



December 17, 2013 - Tuesday

6:41 AM

Good morning!

Today is the AKB Kouhaku ♡

This is the last 48G event of the year so I hope to demonstrate the results of my entire year's work at the AKB Kouhaku!

Red Team, let's try our bestー!

Sakura bloom!



8:42 PM

The AKB Kouhaku has ended ^_^

Unfortunately, Red Team lost ∑(゚Д゚)

But!
It was announced that HKT48 will have an independent concert at Saitama Super Arena!


My hands are shaking!
I don't know what to do!

To be able to have a concert at such a large venue!

I'm truly, truly grateful!

I wasn't able to hear the announcement when it was actually made so I'll ask a staff member later to find out all of the details!


Yesー!


Sakura bloom!



9:30 PM

Yukachan, Meru, Mio, Staff-san, and I are having a mini cast party ^_^

Yesterday, we had beef tongue, and today, we're having beef tongue again Lol

It's a beef tongue beef tongue day, isn't itー? ♡


Sakura bloom!



11:02 PM

Good evening!

Today, in a unit, I was given the chance to sing Tentoumuchu's "Kimi dake ni chuchuchu!" ^_^

Was I able to put everyone in a dazeー? [T.N. - she used "muchu" from Tentoumuchu, but put "muchuu" (in a daze) in parentheses behind it]

I threw kisses to everyoneー!
I hope they also reached everyone watching in theatersー!

Tomorrow is a rehearsal!
I'll try my best ☻

Sakura bloom!



December 18, 2013 - Wednesday

6:54 AM

Good morning!

Yesterday, Funasshi came as a guest and I was so happy that I could have jumped up and down ♡♡

Funasshi was cuteー^_^

I also received a Funasshi CD from NHK's Ishihara-san!

Hyahhaー!Funasshiーnasshiー!

Today, I'll work as hard as I did when eating last night's grilled meat!


Sakura bloom!



5:05 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had lessons ^o^
I had lessons with Sasshi for the first time in a while!

Sasshi told me "You've gotten faster at memorizing the choreography!" and I was really happy ♡

The picture is with Oshima Ryoka-chan!

Now that I think about them one after another, Ryoka-chan, Juri-san, Tano-san are all part of the ksgk [T.N.- abbreviation for "kusogaki" which means brat] senbatsu, aren't they? (°_°)

NMB's Shuu-chan is also called a ksgk a lot, too、、、

Other than Kanon-san and Miru-san、、、

Is it possible that the AKB Kouhaku Tentoumuchu unit was actually the ksgk senbatsu?!

If that's the case, then am I a ksgk???(´・Д・)」


Sakura bloom!



6:53 PM

Good evening!

Today, after lessons, I went to Daiei ^o^

When I was passing through the game corner, I saw that AKB's Paruru-san was a special collab partner for a game called "Aikatsu!"!

I thought, "I used to play card games all the time in elementary school, so let me try one for the first time in a while!" and I played it!

A single cute card appeared, and when I scanned the card to a girl in the game named Aoi-chan?

"Waー!It's cute ♡"

I could actually hear Aoi-chan's voice talk to me ∑(゚Д゚)

I only had a single card so Aoi-chan let me borrow her skirt and shoes!Lol


Now!I'm headed to the audition assembly hall!

But then?
A rival has arrived!These words popped up ∑(゚Д゚)

W-w-whatー∑(゚Д゚)
So in card games these days, rivals appear ∑(゚Д゚)

I was surprised, but then something even more astonishing happened ∑(゚Д゚)


The rival arrived, but that rival's name was

Sakura-chan ∑(゚Д゚)


Due to the course of events, I had to battle Sakura-chan, so as an idol, I chose to audition to be an actress and I successfully passed!

But as a result, Sakura-chan failed、、、

"I'm frustrated, but it was a lot of fun!"

And so "Aikatsu!" ended with that mixed message and I didn't know whether I should feel happy or sad (´・Д・)


But, there was just one thing that I wanted to let everyone know.

It seems that I have become captive to "Aikatsu!" (´・Д・)
I enjoyed it from the bottom of my heart ^o^


If I ever have the chance, I hope to play it again ^o^


Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment