Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 12/16/13-12/18/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



December 16, 2013 - Monday 10:30 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello"]


I'm sorry that I haven't been able to update much (>_<)




I'm studying for my tests now (。-_-。)


Ah, last time Saint Mitochondria
caused quite some trouble ♡ Fufu



Tomorrow is AKB Kouhakuーー!


It'll also be airing in theaters
so I hope it will be a fun festival
that many people can enjoy ♪


I'll also give it my all
so that I can contribute to the White Teamー♡


Everyone who will be attending Kouhaku,
everyone who will be watching from a movie theater,
let's have a good time!!



I'm going to study a little more,
then practice, then take a bath, then sleep ♪




Are you serious ?!



Lol



December 17, 2013 - Tuesday

10:24 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡


It's Makokii (˙︶˙)

Lol



White Team won AKB Kouhaku~♪!!!!!!!


I was given the chance to
perform "Makokii"

which was my version
of Milky-san's "Warukii"!♡


I got in a trolley
and spun around the audience

and got to input my own original sayings
and it was so much fun \(◦˙︶˙◦)/



And, we were also able to debut
Tentoumuchu!'s new song
"Erande Rainbow"!


Today, I laughed a lot all day
and had a lot of fun all day ♪


To everyone who attended Kouhaku,
to everyone who watched from a movie theater,
thank you very much ♡



After "Makokii" ended,
Milky-san told me

"You were so cute~♪"
and it made me really happy ♪



And, a solo concert
at the national stadium!!!!!

I can't wait~(♡˙︶˙♡) Fufu


In order to be able to participate
in the solo concert, as a member of AKB48,

I'll work even harder next year ♪



10:45 PM

It's Makokiiー♡♡ Lol



December 18, 2013 - Wednesday 10:48 PM

Konbanwaribashi ♡ Fufu



It's Kojimako \(◦˙︶˙◦)/ Lol




Today, I had tests all day at school (;o;)


The difference in my mood
from yesterday to today。。。(..)


Sigh。。(ó﹏ò。)


But I'll try my best
so that I can prove that I'm actually smart (˙︶˙)


I'm studying world history today ♡

But it's hard after all (>_<)


Are the people who appear in the textbook
kind of like the entertainers of today?

If that's the case, then I'll work hard
so that I can appear in a textbook one day ♪



And also, and also

On yesterday's Makokii post,
I got more than 3000 +1's for the first time and was shocked!


Thank you very much ♡

Makokii is probably also pleased ♡ Fufu



2 comments:

  1. If you don't mind could you please translate yagura fuuko G+.
    I just can't find it anywhere in google. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to translate her posts when I first started, but she posts so often that I don't think I could keep up with her regularly. Sorry!

      Are there any posts that you are specifically curious about?

      Delete