Sunday, December 22, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 12/20/13-12/22/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



December 20, 2013 - Friday 10:23 PM

Otsumogi (^O^) [T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

The theater performance has ended (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾


All female audiences are amazing!
It was the type of atmosphere that we don't experience at a normal performance, that I can't really say anything about (⌒▽⌒) Lol


For the 3 minute video...I wanted to do something else originally, but I was rushed and had no choice but to go with that, and that's how it ended up : _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):_↓↓

My voice was too loud, wasn't it?


And today, I tried wearing side-swept bangs!
Since "Tenshi no Shippo"!

The staff and other members kept telling me that the bangs were so much better than the usual antenna…
I feel like what have I been doing these past 2 years with the antenna…(꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ) *cry*


Well, I won't stop wearing the antenna ( ー̀∀ー́ )!


Everyone, which do you prefer, antenna or side-swept bangs ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ?

People in the antenna faction can be more insistent ( ๏ ₃๏ )?Lol


P.S.
Tomorrow, UTB will go on sale!
Check it out ☆〜(ゝ。∂)



December 21, 2013 - Saturday

7:47 AM

Ohamogi (^O^) [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

I'm sleepy, I'm cold (°_°)


It's so cold outside my stomach hurts (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)
My stomach hurts so much, I can't break out of this cold sweat ☻

I wonder if there are already people at the Yokohama Stadium?Lol


To everyone who will be going there today,
to everyone who is already there,
please dress warmly so that you don't catch a cold (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡



I'm excited to do radio〜(∩´∀`∩)!



P.S.
Today, UTB goes on sale ♡
I hope I'm in it ( ˘ω˘ )



10:51 PM

Otsumogi!

The nationwide handshake event @ Yokohama has ended!

It was so, so fun!


Today was the actual last handshake event of the year and I was able to reflect back on the year with lots of different people and it was so much fun (∩´∀`∩)

I love youー(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡ Ukyakya ♡


And today, SakkiiYuurinMogi were able to do a radio show together!

For the radio um, after all um, was I hard to hear because my voice is so deep…
(꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)?

For the people who were listening to me at the actual event, how was it (´・_・`)?


I want to do radio again ♡


…Please look at UTB ♡



December 22, 2013 - Sunday

7:43 PM

Otsumogi!

I'm sorry I didn't update in the morning (´・_・`)


Today, we had a 13th gen party (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡

Takashima-san was absent…: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):
And Mogi was late ( ๏ ₃๏ ) Ehe ☆


We're with each other often, but we don't ever get to gather together like this and talk so it was a lot of fun (∩´∀`∩)♪

We might've talked seriously about our true selves……or we might not have……(´-`).。oO(Lol


And we exchanged presents ☻

I came out with Okyanda's ( ー̀∀ー́ )☀︎

But it wasn't something that Okyanda herself chose, but it's something that Okyanda's mother picked out. Lol

Okyanda Mama, thank you ( °ω° )♡
I'll gratefully use it ♡


Everyone, do you like 13th genー( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)?♡



11:24 PM

Ttttttttttttalk to me (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

I'll be in the comments ♡
Is everyone already asleep ( ˘ω˘ )?



Additional comments:

11:27 PM
Everyone is surprisingly awake (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
11:29 PM
My chin's better than it was earlier!Sorry for making you worry ( ๏ ₃๏ )
11:30 PM
What should I talk about?
11:30 PM
The 13th gen party?
Ryoka tried to take off Ayana's socks. Lol
11:32 PM
Gravure talk.
During my individual shot for a photoshoot, the sun was so strong that my stomach and back were sweating (°_°)  *embarrassed*
11:34 PM
What should I do if these comments fill up (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾?♡
11:35 PM
But I only have until midnight ( ๏ ₃๏ ) Booー
11:36 PM
I can wake up late tomorrow morning for the first time in a while ♡

11:39 PM

Talk to meーNo.2 (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡



Additional comments:

11:40 PM
I wonder if Santa will come again this year (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾?♡
11:40 PM
He came last yearー♡
11:41 PM
Everyone, please become Santa for Mogi (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾ Lol
11:41 PM
But, you know what? At our house, Santa only comes once for the family.
He doesn't come for each person (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
11:43 PM
Last year, a shoulder massaging machine so heavy that it made our shoulders stiff was delivered to us (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
11:44 PM
There are a lot of things I want to ask for, but because they're things that only Mogi wants, I can't ask for them ( ๏ ₃๏ )
11:46 PM
Things that I personally want...
Are this...and that...( ー̀∀ー́ ) Lol
11:47 PM
That's right! Feelings are more important than things (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
11:48 PM
When I feel like I have to hurry up to write comments, my hands sweat like crazy. Lol

11:50 PM

Are you annoyed yet ( ๏ ₃๏ )?

Talk to meーNumberーThreeー(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡ Lol



Additional comments:

11:51 PM
If you're sleepy, you don't have to hold back, you can go to sleep!
11:52 PM
I hate that I only have until midnightー(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
11:53 PM
People who are alone on Christmas can spend it with Mogi (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡
11:54 PM
Get Mobameー♡
11:55 PM
Mogi's always been a sticky, annoying person who needs attention (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
11:57 PM
Mama always tells me that I'm too needy and annoying (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
11:57 PM
I like being told things like "I like you"ー(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾ Lol
11:58 PM
Especially when it's rare (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
11:59 PM
Everyone, thank you (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
Oyamogi (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
I'll go play with you in your dreams (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

12:00 AM

Everyone, thank you (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

Let's continue talking in our dreamsー (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡

Well then, talk to you again later ♡ Lol



1 comment:

  1. ah. so that's why mogi post a bunch of posts that day.. xD
    thanks as always for the translation \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete