Sunday, December 15, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 12/14/13-12/15/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



December 14, 2013 - Saturday

12:49 AM

ANN now! *grin*

1:24 AM

Shimarena, try your best (OvO)!

You can't sleep!!

1:26 AM

Well, good night ♡ Lol

12:25 PM

It's TamuKen-san's

Charcoal grilled Tamura curry bread ♡

It's good so you should try it (OvO)

When I thought, "Alright, I'm going to eat it", it slipped out of my hands and fell.

Onto the ground, that is.

Sooo, if it were you, what would you have done?
Incidentally, I
wiped it off with a wet wipe and ate it.


This sort of thing just depends on how you feel ( ̄(工) ̄)

I'm not the type that's really bothered by it.

I kind of eat those sweetly scented tissues as well.



12:51 PM

I wonder what I should do with my hairrr ( ̄(工) ̄)



I feel like having long hair (OvO) Lol

1:33 PM

My new blog post is up (OvO)

Go look at it!!

5:20 PM

Parukii

went to eat ramen and then takoyaki ( ̄(工) ̄)♡

We're overeating ( ̄▽ ̄)



6:05 PM

Paruru's Kansai dialect interaction!



8:00 PM

Murokana, wowー(OvO)

2nd place (OvO)!

Congratulations ( ̄▽ ̄)

9:08 PM

Kojima-san's sleeping.

Don't wake her up.

(OvO)!



11:00 PM

I went to the stone sauna with Paruru ( ̄▽ ̄)


Refresh ☻



December 15, 2013 - Sunday

4:45 AM

Good morning ( ̄▽ ̄)

It's still dark outside.

9:35 AM

I'm also Wide-Shoulder Man (OvO)♡



5:04 PM

Today's noon theater performance was Kanako's birthday partyー( ̄(工) ̄)♡

The Kanako calls were amazing ♡

I bet Kanako's reeeally happyー(OvO)



No comments:

Post a Comment