Monday, December 16, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 12/15/13-12/16/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



December 15, 2013 - Sunday

7:16 AM

Good morning!

Sakura bloom!



4:29 PM

Good evening!

Today, I went to the beauty salon and had them thin out my hair ^o^

I also had them shampoo my hair ♡

It feels really good to get your shampooed at the beauty salon, don't you think? ^o^

It makes me want to sleep ( ゚д゚) Lol

After that, I went to the bookstore and bought some books that seemed interesting!


Okay!
I'm going to watch "Hotaru no Haka" which I recorded!


Sakura bloom!



6:03 PM

THE MANZAI2013 has started ^o^

Woman Rush Hour-san!
ChiimonChouChuu-san!
Non Style-san!

Try your best ^o^
I'll be cheering you on!!!!


Sakura bloom!



8:50 PM

Woman Rush Hour-san won THE MANZAI2013 ^o^


Congratulations, Woman Rush Hour-san!

I'm really, really happy for you!

Now I feel very grateful that I was able to collaborate with them during "AruAru YY TV" ^o^

Until the day that I can appear on a show with Woman Rush Hour-san again, I will work hard on improving my variety show skills!^_^

Non Style-san and ChiimonChouChuu-san who regrettably did not win were both very, very funny ( ゚д゚)

Also!
Nagareboshi-san's skit was also very funny ( ゚д゚)

The elbow God!


Laughing is definitely a good thing!


Sakura bloom!



10:57 PM

Good evening!

HKT48 trading cards are now on sale!

Today, I went to the convenience store to look for the trading cards!
Trading cards are, of course, in the candy corner!

I went straight to the candy corner right when I entered the convenience store!
But, no matter how much I searched, the trading cards weren't in the candy corner.

I was a little sad and headed towards the register to buy candy...

And!And!And!

It was next to the register behind the sweet bean jelly ( ゚д゚)


But, if it's set up like this, you can only see Sasshi and Ai-chan's faces ( ゚д゚)

Gathering up some courage, I went to ask the convenience store employee "Um, do you think you could please move the trading cards in front of the sweet bean jelly"...

but I couldn't do it ( ゚д゚)


Someone courageous, please ask on my behalf!

With all that said, the HKT48 trading cards are now on sale so please check them out!

Oyasuminasakura![T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]


Sakura bloom!



December 16, 2013 - Monday

7:56 AM

Good morning!


Today is Monday!

To anyone who is a little sad, please listen to "Suki! Suki! Skip!" to cheer yourself up and try your best all day ^_^


Sakura bloom!



6:52 PM

Good evening!

Today, I went to a beef tongue restaurant at Tokyo Station with Natsu, Anna, Moripo, Yuka-chan, Mio, and staff-sanー^_^

It was sooー good ♡

After eating the beef tongue, I put the grated yam on my rice and ate that ☻

Yummyー♡ Yummyー♡


When I'm with everyone, my mood gets strange Lol
It's fun ☻

Sakura bloom!



9:39 PM

Good evening!


Today, I had a rehearsal ^_^

Tomorrow is AKB Kouhaku!
I think it's definitely a setlist that everyone will enjoy!

It seems that it will also be airing in certain theaters so I'll work hard to appeal HKT48 to a lot of people!

And, because it is Kouhaku, I'll give my best performance and cheer everyone on so that Red Team will win ☻


Sakura bloom!



10:41 PM

I'm going to drink this Yakult and then sleep!

Oyasuminasakura ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment