Friday, December 6, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 12/04/13-12/06/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



December 4, 2013 - 10:47 PM

Konbanwaribashi!♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello". Here she shortened it]



I had a theater performance!

Today, I was able to perform my moves
more energetically than usual \(◦˙︶˙◦)/♪

It was funー(((o(゚▽゚)o)))


Today, I wore a ponytail
and danced while
flipping my ponytail around!♪



Yesterday, I asked what everyone's favorite food was
and there were lots of different foods listed
and it was really fun to read them all ♪

Thank you very much ♡




Today, I'm interested in knowing
everyone's blood types!

I wonder which type there will be more ofー?♡


Incidentally, I'm type O ♪♪



December 6, 2013 - 10:27 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡



Today,
I had lessons (((o(゚▽゚)o)))


They were funー♪♪♪


And after,
I went to dinner with
Mitsuki and Nana and Hikari ♡


14th gen members
are usually always talking,

but as soon as we start eating,
no one talks at all Lol


These things happen, right?☆


Also, the way Nana eats,
just like how Nana dances,
is very sharp and purposeful!Lol


Because no matter when or where, Hikari is always sprinting with all her power!

is what she told me (((o(゚▽゚)o))) Lol




Everyone, what kind of habits
do you have?♪♪♪


The picture is with Yurina-chan!



No comments:

Post a Comment