Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 12/29/13-12/31/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



December 29, 2013 - Sunday 11:43 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

I ended up not doing any homework after all_(:3 」ノ)
Maybe later〜( ˘ω˘ )


My nose is dripping and dropping and troubling me (´⊙ω⊙`)

Tissues are irritating my nose〜(´・_・`)
Even though I took medicine…


Tomorrow, I'm going out with Mama!Is what I've decided to do!

I'm still trying to decide where we should go…(´-`).。oO(


And I'm free during New Year'sー…
But if I go downtown, it'll probably be really crowded everywhere, huh (°_°)?

But I want to go out a lot during my winter vacationー(><)



Everyone, do you have any plans (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾??



December 30, 2013 - Monday

12:25 PM

Ohamogi![T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

I'm going to head out now (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾


I took too long trying to decide what to wear so we're just departing at this time
( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

I almost wore these clothes, but then decided not to〜


I hate crowds (°_°)


Everyone, what are your plans after this ( ๏ ₃๏ )??



11:24 PM

Otsumogi!


Today!There were!Young men everywhere!

Shibuya!!!And Harajuku!!!

Are the places I went!!!!!!!Dodon!


I was relieved because there were less people than I had imagined ( ー̀∀ー́ )☆


109 is amazing!
I was surprised by how many stores there were (´⊙ω⊙`)


And I also thought that shopping assistants are amazing (°_°)!


No matter what kind of person is looking, if they look at the clothes for even a second, they'll call out to them,

if Mogi was a shopping assistant, I think my heart would break too soon
(´-`).。oO(Being shy is sad…



Today, I bought 3 pieces of clothing and a coat (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡


I'm going to wear them during the February handshake (^O^)


Maybe I'll go shopping again tomorrow?



December 31, 2013 - Tuesday

6:07 PM

Ohamogi (^O^)
I woke up around 5 PM. Lol


I'm going to go buy some CDs and DVDs nowー(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡



11:13 PM

Otsumogi!

I just finished eating my last ramen of the year (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾


2013 is also going to end in less than an hourー(´・_・`)

With this and that happening, this year was over before I knew it (´⊙ω⊙`)


It was a year where I was greatly supported by all of you (´-`).。oO(

Sorry for all of the trouble I've caused!←

I hope to become more of an adult in 2014 ( ˘ω˘ )



And Yuko-san's graduation…it shocked me (°_°)



12:00 AM

Goodbye 2013!!!

Hello 2014!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment